TMI seatcovers installed

pabaker

Established Member
I just had my TMI seat covers installed (the fronts only). I highly recommend them, they look and feel great! Even though my OEM seat covers were in really good condition the new ones are a really nice improvement.

jk_aktion

Established Member
pic posted for pabaker of new tmi upholstery

20141015_172814_zps66d0a372.gif

looks good! fitment and quality.

pabaker

Established Member
Yes it did match. TMI Did a great job with the covers. I was fortunate that my factory drivers seat was not worn much, but got the tmi covers on sale and had a gift card. I am very pleased.

TMIProducts

Established Member
I just had my TMI seat covers installed (the fronts only). I highly recommend them, they look and feel great! Even though my OEM seat covers were in really good condition the new ones are a really nice improvement.

Thanks for the compliments and thanks for sharing! Did you option for the vinyl/unisuede combo or the leather/alcantara option?

TMIProducts

Established Member
Vinyl and unisuede.

I'm glad to hear it - I get the question a lot of how the unisuede compares to the original Alcantara - and this shows that they are virtually identical. Alcantara is just a name brand, we offer Alcantara but Unisuede is just as durable and a massively cheaper. Nice job on the install, they look great.

Users who are viewing this thread