TN. Highway patrol, You guys rock!

Sanke Pilot

Established Member
I've always thought this but never had a forum to express it in public. Overall the THP is effective but not excessive with enforcement. I've gotten a few tickets by the THP over the years but they (the tickets) were always valid. I was treated with professionalism and respect. Anyway, the last couple times I've seen THP officers at lunch or dinner I've asked the waitress for their check and covered the meal for them anonymously.

ROADWARRIORSVT

Established Member
Originally posted by Sanke Pilot
the last couple times I've seen THP officers at lunch or dinner I've asked the waitress for their check and covered the meal for them anonymously.
Next time you're in Hawaii and eating at a Sizzler Steakhouse, I'll be sitting in the corner.:D

J/K!! I've had that done for me about 3 times in 12 years. Its always appreciated.

Sanke Pilot

Established Member
Next time I'm in Hawaii....that would be nice. I'll Probably never get the opportunity to see the place. No problem with the free steak though, only problem is you would probably figure me out, I'd be the guy looking over your Cobra in the lot (wife would be attempting to drag me away):) I appreciate you guys on a professional level as well (Loomis Fargo messenger guard -police chase bad guys......bad guys chase me):) Always nice to have quick back up when needed.

Users who are viewing this thread