TNT's Animal Kingdom

scott_0

Established Member
yeah it's a good show, I started watching towards the end of season 1, caught up on tnt's website. Jay is really running shit with Smurf locked up, but shit is going to hit the fan when Daren and Craig find out Smurf was really behind the last job

jrandy

Established Member
I really enjoyed season 1 and 2, but feel like 3 is starting off too slow. I know there is lots of plot build up, but I hope they don't get too far away from the "smaller" jobs they were running previously.

scott_0

Established Member
I really enjoyed season 1 and 2, but feel like 3 is starting off too slow. I know there is lots of plot build up, but I hope they don't get too far away from the "smaller" jobs they were running previously.
it picked up in the last episode

RedVenom48

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
All I want is a legit Nat Geo series narrated by Snoop. Its a simple request really.

RedVenom48

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
He doesn't live a cheap or frugal lifestyle that's for sure. Its no accident he's more known as a pop cultural figure than a rapper nowadays.

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
He doesn't live a cheap or frugal lifestyle that's for sure. Its no accident he's more known as a pop cultural figure than a rapper nowadays.

I know...I know...but a game show host? The Martha Stewart cooking show was a stretch.
C'mon now Snoop Lion.

Users who are viewing this thread