To All 03 Cobra Owners in Southern Cali !!!

SonicVenum

11 sec. Member
Established Member
The west end of the 74 ends in San Juan Capistrano. That's definatley coastal area; meaning breazes and cool ocean air and what not. The 74 itself, depending on time of day, has quite a bit of shade because it goes through hills. I've driven through there on a warm day with the windows down and the A/C off. It was nice.

Either way, I live around the middle of each location, so I'm going to have to drive no matter what. I'll leave it up to our reptile brethren.

gmynko

I like injecting people
Established Member
How about over the Ortega Hwy or up the Crest Hwy starting really early in the morning - i.e. 6 AM. Cruising up to Big Bear would be good too, or maybe Julian. I've seen Vette clubs do the Big Bear thing, and there usually is enough parking.

2F2F

[2 F]ast [2 F]urious
Established Member
Gotta cruise where we can grab the attention of:

1. Babes
2. Other fast cars

Our starting and destination points should be publicly active and offer both ample parking and open space. For those local to Downtown Los Angeles, starting point could be Pepperdine University, Malibu. Take PCH down past Naples, routing upwards towards CA-22 to The Block of Orange <http://www.theblockatorange.com/>. This is on short notice. Anyone interested? Catch 2F2F with the Supra boys. Should be fun...

SonicVenum

11 sec. Member
Established Member
You really want to watch that movie? There's no way in hell I'm gonna watch that movie. Especially with a bunch of pumped up ricers who don't realize that in real life the fastest car in that movie actually runs a mid to low 13.

SonicVenum

11 sec. Member
Established Member
My bad.
For the sake of argument I'll pick SJCap/LkEls. Anybody else care to make a choice besides P Mods and myself?

Snakin

"No Worries Mate"
Established Member
I'm not real concerned as to which route gets the vote, I will try to make either. Not being familiar with either, my choice would be the one of least traffic.
I do need to know if a date has been chosen so I can know if I'll make it at all.

Do we have a date selected yet?

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Dude aint much parking at the Petersons M. Wilshire & Fairfax? Uhmm were do u plan on parking ur ride at? Chit im about 3 miles away from Galpin.

yermo

Established Member
I would be up for a cruise. I would prefer the coast, but that is just me. As mentioned before we need to get to a place so that we can take a few pics. Went to the 2 fast 2 furious premiere it is a good movie. It has some American muscle in it.

2F2F

[2 F]ast [2 F]urious
Established Member
> yermo: Went to the 2 fast 2 furious premiere it is a good movie.

Aha...

2F2F

[2 F]ast [2 F]urious
Established Member
You're going to miss out on the Supra meet, Emilio =>)

wickedstangs

Established Member
I know but lets plan something else when I get back I'll get all the cobras from the club and none clubs together if you guys dont mind. And have a big mustang cruise day. We will make it an Annual Event SVT PERFORMANCE AND WICKED STANGS 1ST ANNUAL CRUISE 2003. WS have about 100 plus members in California alone with the members of SVT PERFORMANCE man this going to be fun...

StickyFinga

Established Member
Originally posted by yermo
I would be up for a cruise. I would prefer the coast, but that is just me. As mentioned before we need to get to a place so that we can take a few pics. Went to the 2 fast 2 furious premiere it is a good movie. It has some American muscle in it.

I don't care how much American Muscle it has. When I saw them "street racing" while changing lanes on a 5 lane road and fire coming out of all their tail pipes...I said to myself...I will not be watching this movie.

Orange Poison

Established Member
I'm with you, I could not get myself to watch that movie. Animated scenes for animated cars for animated people. It's a joke.

Never. Let alone hang out with Supra guys.

Users who are viewing this thread