To Maier or Not to Maier?!

FoMoCo01

Established Member
Hey everyone, I am posting this to get some peoples takes on the Maier rear spoiler for the 99-04 mustangs. I'm definently more into a clean looking car than having a flashy car, but I think with a carbon fiber decklid and this spoiler it will completely set my car apart from any stangs on the road/track. I love the look of this body style without a wing, but its become a pretty common thing and I want something unique. I'm probably going to end up getting it because it's very uncommon to see stangs with this type of spoiler, and since I am going to be autocrossing and road racing, I also want the functionality of the wing. Let me know what you guys think and heres some pics of the car I will be putting it on! Thanks

364.jpg

364.jpg

364.jpg

maier.jpg

laoutlaw01

North Louisiana redneck
Established Member
Personaly I don't like it,but hey that's just my thoughts on it. Probably the only way I would like it is if you went all out with the autocross/roadrace theme and had decals all over your car and such. But your car looks badass as is man and I wouldn't change hardly anything to it. Our 99-04 stangs is the best looking body style of any to me. That's why I waited so long to buy a muscle car because I wanted to make sure it was one I was going to enjoy and continue to like for more than just a spell.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread