• Bullitt

Votes: 82 89.1%
  • Truck

Votes: 10 10.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bullittbuild

Established Member
Does the truck have the 6.0L? If so, that could be scary! A lot of known issues with those motors....

I'll speak from experience too, it's MUCH MUCH harder to keep a truck like that clean as opposed to the Stang FYI.....I dread detailing mine sometimes because its much more area to cover! Just something to think about!

It has 7.3

bullittbuild

Established Member
Does the truck have the 6.0L? If so, that could be scary! A lot of known issues with those motors....

I'll speak from experience too, it's MUCH MUCH harder to keep a truck like that clean as opposed to the Stang FYI.....I dread detailing mine sometimes because its much more area to cover! Just something to think about!

It has 7.3

My94GT

Established Member
i would either keep your car or part it out for as much as you can then buy a newer stock truck or atleast one that has been more tastefully modded. that truck looks a bit over the top. your car is clean and simple

06C6Z06

Banned
I don't even like trucks and think that truck is badass. I'd go with the truck unless that mustang has some serious mods I am not aware of. That is one of the nicest bullits I have ever seen but, I think you are getting more for your money with the truck. What are the details on your stang? miles, mods, etc.

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
I'm a much bigger car fan than a truck fan so it's a "no brainer" for me. Keep the car.

Last edited:

05slvrgt

Real bits of panther.
Established Member
Are you shorter than 5'8" with little man's syndrome? If yes, them get the truck. If not, keep that good looking bullitt.

ff500

Established Member
looks like the truck will get boring... But it's your car. If you've been wanting a truck for awhile and you feel that this isn't some sort of spontaneous decision then do it. Didn't you have this same discussion a few weeks ago for another vehicle?...

+1

03ftwvenom

Established Member
Everything is for sale

It's not really spontaneous I have been thinking about parting with the car for a long time. And dollar for dollar the truck is probably worth more and its diesel. All my mustang does is sit, I have put 200-300 miles on it this year. I was debating on trading it for a turbo cobra a while back but its not practical just like my current mustang.

I understand what you are saying, and this is a mustang site but I figured more people would look at it from a value stand point. I have two kids and just throughing the idea around. My car is paid for so it costs me nothing.

Go to the dark side like i did and get a CTS-V. 4 doors plenty of room for kids and handles great and has decent power.:beer:

M3xpress

Established Member
If you want to trade your car for a nice diesel truck that's cool, but I wouldn't do it for that one. That truck just has too much going on.

sam92lx

SVTP Style Consultant.
Established Member
Not in a million years would I get rid of your car for that truck.

Lockdown

Established Member
Also it's a ext cab... who the hell wants a ext cab these days? Crew Cab or nothing.
I'm hoping that truck has the 7.3L if not don't even consider it.
Did I mention it's an ext cab??

You can paypal me 10$ to my email when you find out how much you saved not getting that truck.

Z28

Established Member
I think this is the second thread that you've made about selling the car. If you are losing interest maybe it's time to part with the car. However, I would much rather have a clean, non-lifted, stock diesel than I would that thing. Find a nice stock diesel and do what you want with it. Don't buy another persons project.

DHGTerminator

aka The "Bullsnake"
Established Member
Hell to the no!

Your Bullitt is amazing and isn't even near the end of it's journey before you're done with it i'm sure! :banana:

Users who are viewing this thread