TOB sleeve

stebolton

Established Member
I think my TOB sleeve go bad some metal noise coming from the trans when the clutch is not engage and a squeaking sound when i fully engage the clutch ! I notice the TOB sleeve look like broke where de fork apply what do you think about ! look at the picture we can see the lips look like cracked

IMG_0742.JPG
IMG_0744.JPG

mustanginky

Established Member
Thats the tob, doesnt appear to be the sleeve. I just dropped my transmission for the purpose of replacing my tob. You really can't see the sleeve from the dust shield. If its making noise, beaings are shot. Go ahead and get a new clutch while youre at it unless yours is brand new.

Last edited:

Bigggy

Established Member
Thats the tob, doesnt appear to be the sleeve. I just dropped my transmission for the purpose of replacing my tob. You really can't see the sleeve from the dust shield. If its making noise, beaings are shot. Go ahead and get a new clutch while youre at it unless yours is brand new.

Yeah that's exactly what I taught!

Bigggy

Established Member
If you're located near Quebec city, I could give a hand if you ever need help getting the trans out, I've done mine twice.

stebolton

Established Member
Salut biggy je demeure en beauce donc pas tres loin de quebec ! Content de voir qui a un quebecois sur le forum a tu un facebook !?

Users who are viewing this thread