Today is the day!!!!!!

Cman01

hello
Established Member
Picking up my stripe delete SGM Shelby later today. Since my dealer is in the east end of the city I will be heading out a little bit early and taking transit to the dealership, picking up the car and driving it home.

The only wrench in this process is the fact that the weather here in Toronto has turned to shits and is pouring rain right now, almost no chance of it stopping and drying out before I get behind the wheel.

So one thing I want to ask is, what can I expect AFA traction from those G/year tires? I'm talking about normal driving I won't be going nuts with the car just yet I just want to know what I'm in for driving this beast back home from the other side of the city in the friggin' rain.

Thanks and some more shots of it cleaned up in the dealership before it gets wet will be coming up after delivery. Have a good day all!!!!! :banana::beer:

Tony

Last edited:

Booky

Who's Pick'n The Banjo Here?
Established Member
I cannot image how excited and nervous you must be. Hopefully, someday I will have to endure the same. :-D

Get it home safe. Godspeed :beer:

kabooka

Established Member
I had to drive mine home in the rain, she is well mannered as long as you can resist her temptation :) If you give it a little though, you'll certainly think it's ice.

R1Lello

Established Member
Nice to own both, read your post on the corvetteforum, be careful in the rain today. I'm supposed to pick up my motorbike today and delayed it due to this rain

Users who are viewing this thread