Together, Let’s Take Back the Streets

Machdup1

Established Member
Cities are more and more congested and we should ban the personal vehicle so we all use a gov't mode of transportation.
**** that shit.

I want to tear up the streets in my personal car and I don’t need some environmental nazi getting in the way because he bought a house a hundred miles from his job.

2veloce2003

Established Member
Politics will always overrule any common sense attempt to fix our overloaded infrastructure.

Sent from my iPad using svtperformance.com

SirShaun

Established Member
When you can't build out anymore, build up. Self Driving cars will fix a portion of the problem, taking human error out of the equation, making merging and spacing more efficient.

Also a thing, and already in development in some parts of the world are "Smart Roads", or "Solar Roadways". Talking Dynamic Roadways, which can change patterns, predict trouble, not freeze, and create energy.

Sadly governments are selling congested roadways to conglomerates, whose goal is to make you pay for "express lane" access via tolls. Why would you fix the 3 most travelled lanes, when you only have the 1 lane making you money? Looks for congested roads to get much worst before better thanks to these ass hats and governments selling the roads out from under you.

Government and the Conglomerates make out with money, while we most likely end up with shittier road conditions. Virginia probably isn't the only place this is happening. 95 and now 66 are getting the EZ Pass Express Lane treatment. For $3-$15 an exit, depending on congestion, you can drive fast too!

Voltwings

Established Member
When you can't build out anymore, build up. Self Driving cars will fix a portion of the problem, taking human error out of the equation, making merging and spacing more efficient.

Also a thing, and already in development in some parts of the world are "Smart Roads", or "Solar Roadways". Talking Dynamic Roadways, which can change patterns, predict trouble, not freeze, and create energy.

Sadly governments are selling congested roadways to conglomerates, whose goal is to make you pay for "express lane" access via tolls. Why would you fix the 3 most travelled lanes, when you only have the 1 lane making you money? Looks for congested roads to get much worst before better thanks to these ass hats and governments selling the roads out from under you.

Government and the Conglomerates make out with money, while we most likely end up with shittier road conditions. Virginia probably isn't the only place this is happening. 95 and now 66 are getting the EZ Pass Express Lane treatment. For $3-$15 an exit, depending on congestion, you can drive fast too!

Granted, it used to cost me ~$150 a month (but a 70 mile commute), the Tollways in Houston are awesome. I've lived and traveled quite a bit, and nowhere has highways quite as nice as Houston. Dont get me wrong, i'd rather not have to pay to be there, but when i see how shitty roads are other places i suddenly become ok with it.

RedVenom48

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
Youre right OP we do need to take back the streets! MAKE STREET RACING GREAT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread