Tokico D-spec on sale $540 shipped

PistolWhip

Resident Man Dime
Established Member
D-specs are awesome, American Muscle is a fantastic retailer and that's a great price, BUT.....
If that's a unique forum code, you might want to delete that post right now. American Muscle is kind enough to give us a discount code and they ask only one thing in return; that you don't share it or post it in the forums. It's easy enough for everyone to get it, just become a member of SVTP and go to their forum and ask them for it. Otehrwise, I think it's a fair request and I'd suggest you respect their wishes before they pull the plug.

fullboogie

Established Member
That is a damn good price. I paid over $600 for mine at AM not two months ago. I wonder why they are on "clearance" - as if AM doesn't intent to stock them anymore...

09Shelbygt500

Established Member
Received my shipment confirmation. Looking forward to trying them out. Any advice from the 1/4 mile runners on where to start on adjustments??

Last edited:

PistolWhip

Resident Man Dime
Established Member
Received my shipment confirmation. Looking forward to trying them out. Any advice from the 1/4 mile runners on where to start on adjustments??

I make all of my adjustments from full firm, that way its easier to keep track of them. Twist the adjusters all the way in (full firm) then twist them out 4 turns for daily driving (that's my current setting). Last time at the track I took them out 6 turns and that seemed to work pretty well.
I'd highly recommend getting the extended adjusters for the shocks. For $30, they're a great convenience and make adjusting the shocks 100 times easier rather than having to pull the panels aside and climb into the trunk.

You guys will be very happy with them.

celticfdguy

Keepin Calm and Chivin On
Established Member
Use code Red10Tag for 10% off! I just got it in an email. Its a red tag sale they are running which is open to the public. Final price is $485.

I am going to be installing 20 inch wheels. Obviously I will need to lower for it to look right. I will never see a track... That being said, are these overkill?

gtcs07

Established Member
I just got them for 485 with the discount code. I couldn't turn it down. Looking forward to having adjustment

san6279

Established Member
Sorry for the newb question. Would these be considered a stand alone upgrade, i.e. no other supporting mods necessary?

Users who are viewing this thread