Tonight Foof...

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
So how many cars do I need to spot you to make the race fair? 10 and the hit?:lol1: 15?

JKD

Banned
STROKD said:
So how many cars do I need to spot you to make the race fair? 10 and the hit?:lol1: 15?

Ummm, I dunno if Jeremy is gonna be racing tonight. He's takin dumbassery to a whole another level after his stunt last night. :lol1: :lol1: :lol1:

foofinator

Engineer/Lawyer
Established Member
I say bring the cone out and let me punt it off the access road from a dead stop. Torco and all.

Steve, like you, I never learn my lessons.

black01mustang

a new z06 will be mine
Established Member
JKD said:
Ummm, I dunno if Jeremy is gonna be racing tonight. He's takin dumbassery to a whole another level after his stunt last night. :lol1: :lol1: :lol1:

I'm curious as to idiotic action took place.

SVT Lurch

Good times
Established Member
foofinator said:
Whipped a donut in the middle of an intersection in the middle of nowhere at 2:00 AM.

Ticket for racing - donuts in intersection.. no code cited.

He said I'm up against the points limit and it is a class C misdemeanor so I will get a suspension apparently.

Any thoughts?
:lol:

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
foofinator said:
I say bring the cone out and let me punt it off the access road from a dead stop. Torco and all.

Steve, like you, I never learn my lessons.
Cone is sitting on the HREs... $420 bucks a tire = no racing anyone in it... I have my DRs on my 86 for tomorrow, so I'm not taking them off to put on the 04 for one dead stop race, then putting them back on the 86 when I get home... leaving early for breakfast and racing tomorrow at the track...

Besides, you beat me by 3 cars from a roll already, and maybe a fender from a stop to about 80 when you started pulling, I'd hardly consider that punting shit...

Just get your tickets taken care of bro, and the new motor, then we can line em up... my cone vs the banana from a stop. I think mine will go an honest 11.40, so you have your work cut out for you Mr. 12.2...:D

You don't want any of the hatch, it's runnin fkin sick...:bowdown:

JKD

Banned
SVT Lurch said:

He left out the best part- he did the donuts right in front of the cop as he was coming down the road. The cop hits the lights, pulls him over and says:

Cop : You know why I pulled you over?

Foof: No.

Cop : *blinks, blank stare*

Foof : What?

Cop: I'm citing you for racing but I should take you to jail for reckless driving.

Foof: **** your mother.

So today he leaves Austin with something to the effect of " Austin PD sucks the cack" written on the back window in shoe polish for all to see. :lol1:

xtremejc

Boost Addict
Established Member
STROKD said:
I have my DRs on my 86 for tomorrow, so I'm not taking them off to put on the 04 for one dead stop race, then putting them back on the 86 when I get home... leaving early for breakfast and racing tomorrow at the track...

What's going on tomorrow? Track day somewhere? Spill the beans...

JC

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
xtremejc said:
What's going on tomorrow? Track day somewhere? Spill the beans...

JC
yea man, opening day at Ennis... wanna go?
gates open at 11, racing from noon-6ish... I'm getting some breakfast at around 9-9:30ish at IHOP in plano off 75 near the collin creek mall... Got a couple friends joining me if anyone wants to go, meet us there.:coolman:

black01mustang

a new z06 will be mine
Established Member
JKD said:
He left out the best part- he did the donuts right in front of the cop as he was coming down the road. The cop hits the lights, pulls him over and says:

Cop: I'm citing you for racing but I should take you to jail for reckless driving.

So today he leaves Austin with something to the effect of " Austin PD sucks the cack" written on the back window in shoe polish for all to see. :lol1:

So how do you get a racing ticket for doing a donut?

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
If I did half the shit you did Jeremy my dad would've kicked a boot sized hole through my ass.

A donut in the middle of an intersection... A ****ING DOOOOONUT, IN THE ****ING MIDDLE OF A ****ING INTERSECTION!

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
DHG BULLITT said:
If I did half the shit you did Jeremy my dad would've kicked a boot sized hole through my ass.

A donut in the middle of an intersection... A ****ING DOOOOONUT, IN THE ****ING MIDDLE OF A ****ING INTERSECTION!
I've done a few of em, just not in front of cops...:lol1:

03DSGCOBRA

JKD said:

That should have a been a trip to jail regardless, but hey thats just me. ;-)

JKD

Banned
0DSGCOBRA3 said:
That should have a been a trip to jail regardless, but hey thats just me. ;-)

As long as you stick to arresting bums at bus stops and violaters crossing the double HOV line, we're all good here. :loser:

foofinator

Engineer/Lawyer
Established Member
Haha Matt, that one dead stop race.. I wasn't really all the way in it, I was just trying to spin my tires a bit. Believe it or not, I didn't take it too seriously. I'm disappointed that you actually were trying.. :lol:

If your cocky ass wants a real race from a dead stop.. I'll show you what it's really got.

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
foofinator said:
Haha Matt, that one dead stop race.. I wasn't really all the way in it, I was just trying to spin my tires a bit. Believe it or not, I didn't take it too seriously. I'm disappointed that you actually were trying.. :lol:

If your cocky ass wants a real race from a dead stop.. I'll show you what it's really got.

So was it you that broke Steve again or did he do it on his own this time?

SVT Lurch

Good times
Established Member
I guess that's the one good thing about not making any power...my car doesn't break. :shrug:

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
foofinator said:

I was spining too... What did you run at the track again?:dw: I am proud your car is faster, it has a HELL of a lot more mods and you weigh at least 50 lbs less than I do... I just race for fun man, you take it WAY too seriously... My Cobra is slow, I could care less how many times you beat me in it, I hardly have any money or time into it, I bought it modded like it is.:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread