Tonight Foof...

Trick Pony

Stang Addict
Established Member
STROKD said:
That is pretty bad ass... Guess I need a better suspension.:nonono:

My car is several hundred pounds lighter than a real termie so that helps. It still takes a solid 1.5 60-ft to get it there though, and to be honest I usually can't launch it good enough to hit 10s. I've got an MM torque arm and panhard with 250 lb/in rear springs, tubular k-member and arms with 175 lb/in coilovers up front with no swaybar. 4.10s with Eaton posi. I'm guessing I'm at about 475 or 480 rwhp - haven't redyno'd since I changed the exhaust from the stock 2.25" GT catback to 2.5" Magnapack dumps. It definitely feels like it picked up a little up top with the exhaust.
I'm going to try to get to the track a bunch to get some practice and get running 10s consistently with the setup I have. Once that happens I'll reward myself with a Whipple and real slicks on 15s. :thumbsup:

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
Trick Pony said:
My car is several hundred pounds lighter than a real termie so that helps. It still takes a solid 1.5 60-ft to get it there though, and to be honest I usually can't launch it good enough to hit 10s. I've got an MM torque arm and panhard with 250 lb/in rear springs, tubular k-member and arms with 175 lb/in coilovers up front with no swaybar. 4.10s with Eaton posi. I'm guessing I'm at about 475 or 480 rwhp - haven't redyno'd since I changed the exhaust from the stock 2.25" GT catback to 2.5" Magnapack dumps. It definitely feels like it picked up a little up top with the exhaust.
I'm going to try to get to the track a bunch to get some practice and get running 10s consistently with the setup I have. Once that happens I'll reward myself with a Whipple and real slicks on 15s. :thumbsup:
Sounds like a sweet setup, and good luck with the 10s...

Users who are viewing this thread