Tonneau Covers

SilverSVT

Established Member
I've been searching around for links and mainly pictures of different fiberglass tonneau covers for my Dad's S-Crew. I am coming up pretty much empty handed, can anybody guide me to some sites to buy/ look at different versions and brands? I want to find one that covers the caps on the bedsides, but is relatively flat, not really tall like most I have seen. Any help is much appreciated.

FlaSVT

Moderator - 2nd Gen Forum
Established Member
Here you go. Astro Euro Cap. Covers the rails and sites right on top of them.

fla%20driver%20side.jpg

There is a link to the Astro site on the modifications page of my web site.

SilverSVT

Established Member
Beautiful, that is exactly what I am looking for! And they have a location in Kansas, another bonus. Thanks for the link. If you don't mind me asking, how much did it run you? Did it come painted or did you have to have that done? I am assuming you have been happy with how it has help up, any major problems or gripes?

Thanks again

FlaSVT

Moderator - 2nd Gen Forum
Established Member
Originally posted by Phatbird
Beautiful, that is exactly what I am looking for! And they have a location in Kansas, another bonus. Thanks for the link. If you don't mind me asking, how much did it run you? Did it come painted or did you have to have that done? I am assuming you have been happy with how it has help up, any major problems or gripes?

Thanks again

It was right around $600 ( +/- ) installed and carpeted on the inside to match the bedrug. They come pre-painted to match the paint code for your truck. The paint job is acceptable but not show quality. Mine has been on for over a year and I have not had any problems with it at all. I'd buy it again given a choice.

Users who are viewing this thread