Tons and TONS!! Of Parts FOR SALE!! complete 04 engine, tranny, and wiring harness

Glfbaluhwakrguy

03 SB Cobra
Established Member
Updated July 3rd

This is an old forum here is the link to the new one... http://www.svtperformance.com/forums...d.php?t=303638

My buddy had an amazing black 04 cobra with only 14,847 miles on it and sadly last Sunday (6/11) he totaled it by sliding into a column supporting a local highway. The car’s damage was centered on the passenger door which thankfully no one was in that seat and luckily he was uninjured as well.

Now a little bit about the car: The car was in mint condition, it never seen the track, always had the oil changed before 2300 miles, and never seen snow. He asked me to post some things up for sale. So here they are along with his asking prices…..

*Engine AND Transmission w/ wiring harnesses (380 rwhp stock) = $10,500obo
*IRS (complete from diff. to hubs) = 1200
White face gauges = 200
*Hood = 300
*Fender black (left and right w/ emblems) = 200
*Driver door complete w/ mach, pwr, & glass incld (blk) = 600
2 chrome wheels (very minor dent in one) = 150
*Front bumper cover (blk) = 300
4 springs = 100
4 Bilstein shocks = 250
Front Brembo calipers w/ routers (stock) = on hold
Rear calipers w/ routers = 200
Grill delete = 60
Stainless steal pedal assembly = on hold
Header panel (headlight/ bumper assembly) = 40
Tail lights = 65
(Prices are negotiable and parts must go).

Misc.
Seats, ABS module, radiator, A/C contol panel, heat exchanger, radio, mach 460 rear speaker box, interior trim panels, drive shaft, seals, hoses, steering column, speed control unit, seat belts, windows…

And lots more so just contact Mike by PM @ MSDCobra, [email protected] or by calling @ 314-882-7253.
Buyer must pay for shipping and all items with an asterisk* must pay for additional packaging supplies.

Be sure to contact Mike as he will respond to any questions, or post here under his name which is MSDCobra. He is new to svt and that’s why I’m posting for him!!

Thanks a lot!

Last edited:

SVT8U

Established Member
how much for the hood blanket, radio antenna, wheels, and front chin spoiler? pm me with a price........thx

lukem80

Established Member
email sent on back bumper. ready to buy

and what about the wing? (don't need the tail-light)

Last edited:

msdcobra

Cobra Shoppin'
Established Member
CEE1NG_RED ... pics coming soon...how do you post them??? sorry im new.

Blown02 .... the driver and rear bench are in mint cond. but the passenger seat's frame was damaged in the accident. But all leathers are great....are you local?

Zinc03Cobra ..... make an offer on the tail light, you can email it to me [email protected]

PDubs ... what exactly are you looking for? door hinges?

SVT8U, 04whitesvtlight , and lukem80 ... I replied to your emails

Users who are viewing this thread