Tons of stuff ALL NEW, priced to move!!!

hollowch

Mr. The Squirrel
Established Member
SOLD:
- MIRRORS
- SPRINGS AND SUSPENSION COMPS

Had this stuff for way too long and it's time to go. All purchased from EVO and Lethal. I say again, all of this stuff is brand spanking NEW! So new in fact that I had to unbox all of it to take pictures. This stuff is priced to move quick and ready to ship upon immediate receipt of payment (paypal or mailed check). I have sold a few things to other SVTP members, all of which should show up in my history threads. Accepting all offers, PM me, respond within or call/text me 432-553-8590. Chris.

BOXED UP READY TO HIT THE DOOR!
IMG_1801.jpg

APR Front wind splitter:
Retail: $360
Sale: $240

This is custom made by APR and to my knowledge has never been seen on a GT500. It is fully functional and designed to mount underneath the existing stock wind splitter. It comes with aluminum adjustable mounting rods.

IMG_1793.jpg

IMG_1794.jpg

FRPP 3.73 Gears with Ring/Pinion Install kit
Retail: $320
Sale: $240
IMG_1797.jpg

IMG_1798.jpg

Corsa Ultimate Touring Mufflers
Retail: $950
Sale: $750
IMG_1796.jpg

Last edited:

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
how much for J&M Upper, lowers, reloc brackets, without the double adjust panhard bar
? thanks

hollowch

Mr. The Squirrel
Established Member
Can u tell me more about the splitter and how it mounts? I cant rap my mind around it.

The splitter was custom designed to be mounted underneath the factory splitter. It comes with complete with rounded hex bolts and nuts that will be drilled through the bottom of the APR splitter and up through mounting points located behind the factory fascia. The support rods are to be mounted in the fashion as shown in the picture below. This picture is what drove me to buy it in the first place.

2006-Ford-Mustang-FR500-GT-Front-An.jpg

hollowch

Mr. The Squirrel
Established Member
Yea but I thought I read somewhere that the fitment is a little off

PM "Sgt D"... his car is the orange one shown above. I haven't heard of that issue before, but maybe he could clear up the rumor for you :shrug:

kb67

Established Member
Premium Member
interested in the mirrors check your pms

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
Hollow, can you provide the part numbers for the mirrors and their supporting hardware. I'd like to see what Tousley wants. Much appreciated,

Tob

idhitit

Established Member
Chris,
Money sent for the Ford Racing 1.25" Lowering Springs, J&M Upper, lowers, reloc brackets, and double adjust panhard bar.

Thanks
Steve

bigpappy33

Just a GT
Established Member
You have to drill a new hole and make 2 original ones bigger. If my memory serves me right. They make the car look 100x's better.

Its a hell of a deal for his asking price I paid just over 300 at local dealership. :bash:

This is correct, I swapped them on my car. Easy swap and looks soooo much better.

hollowch

Mr. The Squirrel
Established Member
BUMP... gears, Corsa muffs, and wind splitter still available... a lot of people inquiring about the gears and splitter.

Users who are viewing this thread