Too loud!

razmig

Established Member
noooooooway bro.....do not go back to stock mid pipe that thing SOUNDS LIKE A BEAST!

modthispny

Established Member
I obviously want to keep it on, i just have to see how much attention I get from cops.

also, razmig, hay es?

Tims03GT

Established Member
HOLY CRAP! That sounds wicked!!! do not change it. if i wasn't selling my car i'd pick up some of those mufflers. :thumbsup:

98CobraStuntn

Stuntn
Established Member
yea i was forced to return to stock x pipe. i had high flow catted x pipe and slp loudmouth catback pretty much the same sound that you have and the local law didnt like it as much as i did so im back to stock h pipe and slp catback

modthispny

Established Member
the high flow pipes should be okay though...but ya, california is gay so. what can you do.

If I keep it chill though and dont goose around with it too much I should be fine.

modthispny

Established Member
I just took it out for a spin..too damn loud. I'm thinking of putting back the stock mid-pipe. I don't regret getting it though because i think even with the stock mid-pipe, itll sound good plus it'll be legal.

razmig

Established Member
modthispny said:
I obviously want to keep it on, i just have to see how much attention I get from cops.

also, razmig, hay es?

haha ayo..... thats crazy.... u got aim?

mustang196718

Snake#796,The Rice Killer
Established Member
my friend bwh2003 has that exact same exhaust setup. i think it sounds cool, but it's a little to raspy for my liking, and it drones like crazy on the highway. it does draw quite a bit of attention though. in my opinion, if you drive it alot, put a quieter midpipe in, otherwise keep it how it is.

Nick85

Banned
modthispny said:
I didn't know what I was getting myself into when I got borla stingers to add to my mac off-road h pipe.

http://media.putfile.com/vidweb

i might put on the stock mid-pipe, unless I drive under 2000 rpm with very light throttle, the damn car sounds like a harley.

Don't mind the video though, the important thing is the sound.

Leave it...that's how a Mustang should sound.

modthispny

Established Member
UPDATE:

Putting the stock h pipe on thurs. The car is just tooo loud and I cant afford it's consequences if i were to get caught!

Users who are viewing this thread