too many 03's

03mineral

Established Member
I have my o3 but I have a deposit on another mineral grey vert at msrp,and it is supposed to come in any day so they say. If it does come in I will let you deal with the dealer direct to get my deposit back.
doublevert

Last edited by a moderator:

92LX5.0

Established Member
dude, you should get your deposit back regardless if some1 buys it or not..........

B

blown03cobra

get your fu(king deposit back.. if not, call your lawyer .... o and if they ask to buy, print this out

Mowgli

Established Member
Originally posted by doublevert
... I will let you deal with the dealer direct to get my deposit back....

Who were you talking to?

92LX5.0

Established Member
Re: Re: too many 03's

Originally posted by Mowgli

Who were you talking to?

Who do you think, I'm sure hes talking to double. Pay attention

:punch:

Mowgli

Established Member
...but doublevert created this thread.

His is the first post in the thread!

I admit it, I'm lost.
:shrug:

92LX5.0

Established Member
lol oh shit Mow, I'm sorry. I'm the one who's lost :punch: for me

tommylightning

No status!!
Established Member
What would a Real Estate company say, if you decided not to buy the house after you have made the offer and given the deposit? Just a thought.

Mowgli

Established Member
I am somewhat curious, as I have an outstanding deposit on a car I didn't take delivery of either. The dealer told me when I put it down they'd refund the deposit after they sold the car. In any event I'm not extremely worried about it.

The things are flying off the lots in Columbus.

FX-Man

Driving the Uber Fairmont
Established Member
Originally posted by tommylightning
What would a Real Estate company say, if you decided not to buy the house after you have made the offer and given the deposit? Just a thought.

They would either refund you or if nonrefundable deposit was specified in zee paperwork they'd keep it. I would think that unless it's in writing your dealer should refund the deposit however if the dealer asked me to wait until the car sold that sounds fair.
Also if the dealer is willing to lose any future business of any type from myself and anyone else i can convince not to go there over a couple of hundred bucks then hey, go for it.:rolleyes:

tommylightning

No status!!
Established Member
Originally posted by FX-Man

They would either refund you or if nonrefundable deposit was specified in zee paperwork they'd keep it. I would think that unless it's in writing your dealer should refund the deposit however if the dealer asked me to wait until the car sold that sounds fair.
Also if the dealer is willing to lose any future business of any type from myself and anyone else i can convince not to go there over a couple of hundred bucks then hey, go for it.:rolleyes:

Good thing I am selling them at MSRP...no higher and no lower...and making the deposits non-refundable...and it's all signed for.

Rob03

Established Member
Originally posted by tommylightning

Good thing I am selling them at MSRP...no higher and no lower...and making the deposits non-refundable...and it's all signed for.

Even if their financing falls through? I have no problem with it being in writing about a non-refundable deposit, but if someones financing falls through do you not work with them?

Cheers, :beer:
Robert

Users who are viewing this thread