Too much

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
My mom was real good at makin shit "disappear", you should take that hobby up. I had no idea until well into my thirties when she disappeared some of my Dads stuff and he bitched her out in front of me. I never figured out why I lost so much stuff as a kid but never as an adult.

I disappear lots of shit. I can stress the importance of discarding the garbage bag that you used, immediately.

That was a fun fight.

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
I have way more stuff than I need. I'd buy car parts just to have them, then later sell them.

I did just sell some 93 opal grey front seats on Sunday though.

And really, I don't need all of these cars either. 2-3 fun cars I feel is ideal.

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
I'd like to use my dick more often, and she won't let me have a girlfriend......
Slightly related to the thread, but too easy to give it up. (Yea double) "Pay more play more." Till you find the claymore, then no more.

You get the jokes, I don't pay directly. Just buy them houses.

Say hello, still a sucker for a redhead.

Thank God no offspring. Could be my misplacing. Or mistakenly MISSED her ree.

Damn I'm bored

Guess it's time clean the garage. For sale threads and giveaways to follow.

Last edited:

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
My mom was real good at makin shit "disappear", you should take that hobby up. I had no idea until well into my thirties when she disappeared some of my Dads stuff and he bitched her out in front of me. I never figured out why I lost so much stuff as a kid but never as an adult.
That went dark. Not going to give a life story. But definitely walked in a "moving sale" of all my things. I kinda thought I lived there.

Edit: for the purpose of the story was 12-ish. Still junior HS

Last edited:

*Jay*

Tweeker by trade
Established Member
Premium Member
That went dark. Not going to give a life story. But definitely walked in a "moving sale" of all my things. I kinda thought I lived there.

Edit: for the purpose of the story was 8-10. Still junior HS
Dam, thats worst then the guy in my Bootcamp Division whose parents moved away and changed their phone number. All his personal effects, letters and paperwork were returned to sender (RTC Great Lakes) and his childhood phone number was out of service. They 100% bailed on him.

IA Shelby

Established Member
I can’t help it, I have to get something out.

We sorted through bags, pencil cases, and boxes of markers and crayons and other “craft room” shit a couple weeks ago.

I wanted to just chuck the crayons. Half are broken, mixed up from 13 other full boxes, markers are all scattered about.

I said, “Just throw these away, buy a set or two, and just be done with the clutter and bull shit.”

Response:

“Of course you’d just throw them away. You’re wasteful. You never care about anything etc…”

Woman, I care about my brain that is about to splatter on my shower wall. This shit drives me nuts.

Why do we spend hours every week picking up shit that is useless? There are so many broken/mixed up/incomplete toy sets that aren’t being used, but they’re sure as **** being scattered across my house.

Jesus, I need an unbiased third party To go through my house and tell my wife she’s out of her ****ing mind.

Edit: walk in my house and in 10 seconds you can see the issue. On our counter, by the strainer for clean dishes, is a ****ing horde of water bottles. Open up the cabinet above the strainer, and there are 14 more water bottles. Why the **** do we have 3 kids, 2 adults, and legitimately, 25 water bottles taking up ****ing space?
Remove 15 of the bottles. Bag them up and store just in case she threatens divorce. If she doesnt notice, pitch them after a couple of weeks.

Relaxed Chaos

Just another Gen X Hero
Established Member
Premium Member
Edit: walk in my house and in 10 seconds you can see the issue. On our counter, by the strainer for clean dishes, is a ****ing horde of water bottles. Open up the cabinet above the strainer, and there are 14 more water bottles. Why the **** do we have 3 kids, 2 adults, and legitimately, 25 water bottles taking up ****ing space?

You have 25 water bottles because you don't yet have 26 water bottles. Good news though. It sounds like you'll have 26 water bottles soon.

My cabinet has 25 coffee mugs, yet only two people drink coffee on the regular. Before this we had 35 coffee mugs. Wife finally purged 10, with 2 of those 10 being my regular use mugs. Not sure why she tossed the 2 I alternate between every 2 days, but then again IDGAF about coffee mugs.

365 Saleen

Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
We are in pretty good shape as far as "stuff" goes. 5 1/2 years ago we moved 3,200 miles across the Country. It makes you really think about what is important to keep vs boxing stuff up to ship that far. Especially if you see boxes of stuff still unpacked from the last move? Yup, that stuff got tossed, sometimes without even opening the box. If it was not used after 8 years from the last move, why would I need to keep it and move it again?
Besides...there is always more at the store.

Bullitt1448

Established Member
Wife was good at making things “disappear” until she pitched out the ECU for my Terminator swap, along with a few other pieces while I was away for work because she was “tidying up”the garage. Needless to say, I damn near had a brain hemorrhage when I found out. Now she won’t touch anything in the garage which suits me fine thank you. Silver lining to that is I bought an MSP3PNP.

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
Damn didn’t mean to set it off. Was just a thought. A lot seem to be feeling it. Why are there 200 rolls of paper towels when we have actual towels and a washer and dryer?

Different thread and get accused of fence riding. But wtf are we actually doing? Waste over waste with no haste.

Last edited:

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member

Surprisely putting out SOME good stuff. I know you are a shooter the Quinn definitely beat Real Avid as far as torque drivers being on point. Jealous of you 5 ranges 20 minutes but 300 or less.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread