Took on 2 bikes with my 03

Wild Bill

Established Member
Well I am a little hesitant to post this kill as I know I'll probably take some heat on this one.Anyways I was going to the 76 to get some 100,when 2 bikes pulled in.They saw me and waved me over.When I pulled up one yelled "hey Wild Bill".It turned out that I know the kid from my subdivision.He also had a 99 gt and is a member of Silverstatestangs.com.I had'nt seen him in close to a year so we bs'd a little and he asked if I did any new mods and what were my newest times at the track.I told him I got into the 11s and he looked a little supprised.I may have forgot to tell him about the Apten;-) .I wanted to surprise him.So he asks me if I want a few runs with him and his friend.They both have 600s but I dont really know a lot about bikes.I told them sure,I dont mind being beat by a bike.We pulled out and I told my girl that I was probably going to loose.We messed around a little till we got to sunset and I could tell I had a chance.WE got down sunset a little and I got next to them.They gave me the nod and I hit it.I was in first and my car was hooking up great(new nittos)I got no hop and very little spin.First gear was very close but already by 2nd I started to pull on them both,much to my surprise.I put a few cars on them before I shut it down.We all turned around and they gave me another run.This time the black bike got a slight jump,but I was still able to reel him in before we shut down.We waved to each other then went our separate ways.I was a little shocked that I was able to take them from such a low gear roll on.I knew I would probably be able to take them on the e-way,but expected to get owned on the street.If we would have gone from a dig I would probably have lost.If anyone wants to verify this they can post a link to Silverstatestangs.com.For some reason my username and email adress are not working there.The guys name is Josh.

69gt4speed

Svt God of All
Established Member
Good kill on the bikes, of course I believe you. Btw used to hang out with a guy nick named Wild Bill he was a great cool guy, fast cars and bikes.

05 Roush

Roushcharged
Established Member
That's a good kill! :thumbsup: I would assume those are Kawasaki 600ZR's or 650VS Suzuki's. These bikes run upper 11's/lower 12's.

Wild Bill

Established Member
Originally posted by F1Cobra
Bill tell us about your car to put things in perspective.
I've got 2.80 nonslip,Apten,100mm idlers,Ngks,Diablosport,Gatorback,cai,cutouts,and Nitto 315s.486rwhp 479rwt.

Wild Bill

Established Member
Originally posted by 702lightning
Well you actually posted this kill. Nice didnt think you wanted to.

I dnt believe you. JK Nice Kill!
Im pretty fast now that I've "souped up my ride":p :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

jleews6

Established Member
good Kill.I like seeing a car kill a bike.:beer:

My goal this year is be able to kill any stock bike made.I dont take anything away from them because they are very fast but anybody can go spend 10 grand and go fast on a bike.

Wild Bill

Established Member
Originally posted by SSlayer96
Nice Kill! Hell yeah, I had my share of 600s and 50s and 1 Gixxer 1000...ALL were in shock
:beer: I think these guys were a little shocked too.The guy that is the friend of my friend was saying I was way faster than the other 03 Cobras he raced.;-)

rfat16

Muscle Car Master
Established Member
I think from a roll you have a good chance to pull on a 600. I was messing with my buddies one has a 98 R6 and the other has a 2003 R6. From a stop my duddy who is a darn good rider is beats my a$$. The other guy is an ok rider and i an neck and neck with him. From a 40 roll they both pull on me a little bit. They will be a bike ahead of me at 110. If i get a good start from 20-30 i think i can hang on to the lead till 120. Now any other bike 1000 etc now question is a spankin waiting to happen. I raced a busa at the track 60ft we were even 2.08 to a 1.99 330 5.3 to a 4.6 and thats all she wrote. my [email protected] to a [email protected] thats seems like an eternity when your racing and you watch his lights light up and you read the time and MPH. Then go through 2 seconds later

Wild Bill

Established Member
I know I would get my a$$ whipped by anything bigger,but I was still proud of my Cobra anyways.Even a 600 is no easy kill for a 3700lb car.

Wild Bill

Established Member
I almost did'nt post it because I was thinking its just not worth all the bs,but to my surprise no flames yet.

Users who are viewing this thread