Took out a little WRX..

svt_lightning12

Established Member
It was kinda funny cause I was coming off dumbarton bridge, and as I am coming over the bridge in the fast lane. I see this WRX pull up on the right side of the free-way off ramp. At this time I'm doing about 45-50 but start slowing down for the light ahead of me. He guns it around the corner to get onto the street with me. NOw I didn't really pay that much attention cause I catch the green and am doing about 40-45mph now. BUt then I see him trying to pace me, and then came the little rev. I kinda of smile, since we are both nose to nose by this time, and then I punch it. I put about three cars on him from the 40 roll and got it up to about 65 then I had to slow down cause the main intersection was coming up. After the 3 car lengths he just dropped back. I end up behind a couple cars because they are going like 20 mph.

The strip then opens up to 3 lanes and then here comes the infamous ricer flyby because I am pretty much boxed in while in the fast lane. He ends up doing like 65 in the open slow lane. By the time I get out of the traffic I am coming up on my turn to get home. But I just thought it was funny because I am sure he was thinking he was gonna take my truck but too his surprise this truck can go.

Users who are viewing this thread