Took out another AMG in my 03

Wild Bill

Established Member
I was heading down sunset towards the galleria when I noticed a nice black merc.When I saw the AMG on the back I got behind and followed as they turned on to gibson.I was trying to act like I was minding my own buisness and it worked.The guy got in the next lane and slowed up waiting for me.When I got next to him he hit it and so did I.Well I got to hand it to Apten,my last run in with one of these I needed some space to run one of these down.This time I caught him and passed him without too much trouble.We slowed down just in time going through the light,as there was a cop on warm springs.Again he got ahead and waited for me.I gave him :thumbsup: and he looked kind of shocked.He wanted to go again and gave me the hit.I walked right away from him in 2nd going a little sideways,got out about a car then we had to shut down for traffic.He looked really bewildered.It was great.Now a couple of disclaimers:He did have 3 people in the car.They were all in buisness suits.I had only 2 in my car.I also know these cars are extremely fast,remember I am putting down 486rwhp.All in all a very satisfying kill,because the guy probably thought he was unbeatable.The look on his face was priceless.

rdvenom99

Established Member
What year/kind of AMG was it? 2003+ E55 I would assume since it was hanging with you.

Nice Kill! :beer:

Wild Bill

Established Member
It was the Supercharged V8 E55.I have run 2 of these now and 1 run with the twin turbo V12.For some reason I am seeing a lot of these cars around. Now Mercedes is comming out with the 04 CL65 AMG that will have 612hp and 737tq (underated?).This is getting silly.At this rate Im going to have to get a Kenne bell just to stay in the game! I am not going down at the hands of some rich yuppie woman and her card club.LOL. Props to Mercedes and AMG!

69gt4speed

Svt God of All
Established Member
Good Kill, Wild Bill, wish I was in vegas or somewhere south right now, envy the opportunity you have. I can imagine some real nice cars running around there. :beer:

EvoOwner

Now with even MORE ownage
Established Member
The new supercharged E55 weighs in around the same as the '03 cobra. It makes about 469bhp and 516tq.

Not enough to compete with your 486rwp though. Too bad you didn't get it on tape, would have been like a round 3 to the previous saga. good kill.

treynor

Confirmed Power Junkie
Established Member
Premium Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
> I am not going down at the hands of some rich yuppie woman and her card club...

Heh. If we're ever in Vegas, I'll have Mrs. Treynor go looking for ya :D

Wild Bill

Established Member
Originally posted by treynor
> I am not going down at the hands of some rich yuppie woman and her card club...

Heh. If we're ever in Vegas, I'll have Mrs. Treynor go looking for ya :D
:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread