Took pics of my buddy's Fox (DUW)

GraphicNature

Viewer Discretion Advised
Established Member
Hey guys... went to the local air port this morning. My buddy just got it painted so we decided he needed some cool pics. Let me know what you think. Later.

img13713oo.jpg

img13735cv.jpg

img13745hs.jpg

img13855hz.jpg

img13912wh.jpg

img13948tm.jpg

img14138mn.jpg

GraphicNature

Established Member
dogfighter said:
looks great. welds wrapped in a lot of meat really compliment a notch

Hes wanting some Draglites but I told him that it would look like every other fox running around town... Nobody has Anthracite Pony wheels.

NasteeNate

2V Warrior
Established Member
Im telling you Chrome ponies would do that car good since its a dark colored car...it will compliment the exhaust as well, plus smoked headlights.

uh0h50

Established Member
that's 1 awesome coupe your friend has there.. if you dont mind me asking, how much did he spend and what exact color blue is that? thanks..

Codes

ROLL PRINCE ROLL!!!!
Established Member
I must say that is a very clean notch. And I think the wheels look awesome on it, not flashy at all. Awesome car.

o3Edge777

ROLL TIDE
Established Member
Beautiful car..
I Love Notches

I'm feelin smoked headlghts, black? or Maybe "smoked Chrome bullitts" as well however. But i'd still pimp the shit outta that thing!
- Jeremy
:thumbsup:

GraphicNature

Established Member
Thanks for the compliments guys. He told me that the blue is a ford factory color as is the wheel color. I believe the wheels are "argent metallic" ?? Not sure about the color of the car though. He pulled up in it after he had it painted and I was like DAMN! I love it and wanted to share with you guys. Later.

Users who are viewing this thread