Took some new pics.........

Steef21

Established Member
Met up with my buddy today that has a 96 vert and took some pics........

Cobras.JPG

Cobras1.JPG

Cobras2.JPG

Cobras3.JPG

Cobras4.JPG

Cobras5.JPG

Cobras6.JPG

Cobras7.JPG

Cobras8.JPG

Cobras9.JPG

Lightning LA

Mark it ZERO!
Established Member
Those are two SWEET @ZZ COBRAS!!! :thumbsup: You guys definitely know how to keep em' clean and lookin' mean!! :rockon:

pottsy

Established Member
That white one is definitely badass, but I'm truly in love with that BAB....very nice cars guys.

Steef21

Established Member
Thanks guys. Pottsy, I would be willing to trade cars for a couple days :-D

Quick question......I bought my car and it already had the snake emblem on the front. There is no plastic mesh though and I noticed my buddies had the black mesh. Does the black mesh fit with the snake emblem or is that the reason I dont have one cause it wont fit? Looks pretty empty without the mesh grill.

pottsy

Established Member
Steef21 said:
Thanks guys. Pottsy, I would be willing to trade cars for a couple days :-D

Quick question......I bought my car and it already had the snake emblem on the front. There is no plastic mesh though and I noticed my buddies had the black mesh. Does the black mesh fit with the snake emblem or is that the reason I dont have one cause it wont fit? Looks pretty empty without the mesh grill.

:eek: I wouldn't feel worthy, a BAB like that is practically my dream Cobra. :-D

The plastic mesh came on the '96 Cobras, I know the dealerships sell them but IIRC they don't fit on the other year cars for some strange reason. (I tried to buy one for my old '97)

Users who are viewing this thread