Took some pics of the Mystichrome cobra today.

Cape T/A

Established Member
I went out today and tried my hand at capturing the colors of this car. I realized this is my first attempt of taking pics by myself of this car, they turned out ok, but I got some good ideas for next time.

DSCN1605.jpg

DSCN1610.jpg

DSCN1591.jpg

DSCN1611.jpg

DSCN1612.jpg

DSCN1613.jpg

DSCN1622.jpg

DSCN1626.jpg

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
yes, Nittos on back, cobra emblem, shorty antenna, upr offroad x and steeda cat back. Next is some lowering springs and that is it for this car.
you are an idiot if you stop at lowering springs. when you lower it you need to do Caster/Camber plates as well. you didn't mention FLSFCs either. If you haven't done those for god's sake do them as well THEN you can quit.

Great pics. I need to get my car out for some but I have to get my camera cleaned and find a good spot that gets the good sun.

mnewxcv

Established Member
i gotta say those pics show the change in mystichrome as good as ive ever seen pics do it justice

wvmystichrome

Established Member
Nice. Thanks for sharing the pics. My favorite color. You captured the essence of Mystichrome with all the different colors.

SCcobra4me

ON3 U LUZ
Established Member
Nice looking car, love the color, lol! And before you go buy lowering springs, take out the stockers and cut them, I did that on my first one and loved it, plus it's free.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
Nice looking car, love the color, lol! And before you go buy lowering springs, take out the stockers and cut them, I did that on my first one and loved it, plus it's free.
while there are a lot of people that do this, it does not make is smart, advisable or a good idea. IMHO do it iright, don't be cheap, and buy proper springs.

Cape T/A

Established Member
Yes I know it needs a detail, might as well be a damn black car! I just waxed it 3 months ago. One thing I've noticed with mystichrome is this paint is soft, it picks up scratches and much easier than my trans am.

And thanks for the compliments!

Cape T/A

Established Member
you are an idiot if you stop at lowering springs. when you lower it you need to do Caster/Camber plates as well. you didn't mention FLSFCs either. If you haven't done those for god's sake do them as well THEN you can quit.

Great pics. I need to get my car out for some but I have to get my camera cleaned and find a good spot that gets the good sun.

Well I guess what I was implying is that most everyones next step is a pulley and tune, and I am NOT going to do that. I by no means am an idiot and when I do something I do it the right way, so if it needs caster/camber plates then I'll get some. I haven't looked into lowering it yet, or I guess I would have known that. I've heard that the sfc's help the convertibles out quite a bit, but it does have some small sfc's on it from the factory. I'm not opposed to buying some as long as they bolt in.

I just know that with my trans am things snowballed pretty quick and I don't want to end up ruining a rare, fun to drive, low milage, and all around awesome car. 25 years from now the ones worth money will be the stock ones, and with a good days work I want to be able to turn it back to 100% stock if need be.

Back on topic, I'm really happy how these pics turned out, I just need to find the time to learn Photoshop now! Lol

Users who are viewing this thread