Took some pics of the Sonic Blue....

03InThe11s

i meant 10s :)
Established Member
03_SVT_Freak said:
god i love sonic blue. kinda wish i would have gotten it instead of redfire...just dont tell her i said that!!!:lol:

you read my mind.:rockon: but i still love my redfire.

lrall

Established Member
ok ok, i think we can ALL agree, the longhorn has to go...please. Wishin you got redfire? eh thats the husker comin out in ya, dont deny it GO BIG RED, sweet car and i agree black centers would look hot. Has anyone ever color matchd CCW classics(i think thats what those are?)

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
lrall said:
ok ok, i think we can ALL agree, the longhorn has to go...please. Wishin you got redfire? eh thats the husker comin out in ya, dont deny it GO BIG RED, sweet car and i agree black centers would look hot. Has anyone ever color matchd CCW classics(i think thats what those are?)
I told him to annodize the centers blue and then polish over that... so basically the inside of all the spokes would be blue with a polished face and lip... That would look SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTTTT:idea:

MTI LS1

STROKD said:
I told him to annodize the centers blue and then polish over that... so basically the inside of all the spokes would be blue with a polished face and lip... That would look SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTTTT:idea:

That would look really really tits.

Users who are viewing this thread