took some pictures last night

Red35thGT

who cares?
Established Member
Some pics of my car and AzianStangs car on top of the parking garage in Downtown Little Rock, Arkansas. Got a few in the following link to the car show earlier that day.

Car Show and Parking Garage Photos

http://svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=228656

100_3070.jpg

100_3045.jpg

100_3062.jpg

100_3052.jpg

100_3053.jpg

100_3057.jpg

Last edited:

TA4U2NV

vip mofo
Established Member
omg man. i was up there taking pictures last night too, about 11:45, when did ya'll go up there? I took pics at the exact same spot too, with the same buildings in the background. Coincidence?

Red35thGT

who cares?
Established Member
TA4U2NV said:
omg man. i was up there taking pictures last night too, about 11:45, when did ya'll go up there? I took pics at the exact same spot too, with the same buildings in the background. Coincidence?
we left out of there at about 10:45. Its an awsome place to take pics. You can catch the downtown skyline background to the west, Clinton Presidential library to the East, Axiom building to the south. The lighting is also great. I wish that I had a better camera to take night shots with.

TA4U2NV

vip mofo
Established Member
Red35thGT said:
we left out of there at about 10:45. Its an awsome place to take pics. You can catch the downtown skyline background to the west, Clinton Presidential library to the East, Axiom building to the south. The lighting is also great. I wish that I had a better camera to take night shots with.

i've got a pretty good camera, we can go and take some pics sometime if you want. I just need a tripod to hold the camera still enough for clear shots. Did you by any chance pass my car on the way up? (2nd floor) Are you the one that's got a nice little whistle from your car?

Last edited:

Red35thGT

who cares?
Established Member
TA4U2NV said:
i've got a pretty good camera, we can go and take some pics sometime if you want. I just need a tripod to hold the camera still enough for clear shots. Did you by any chance pass my car on the way up? (2nd floor) Are you the one that's got a nice little whistle from your car?

There were three of us that went up for the shoot. Red 99 cobra vert, My 99 35th anniversary gt and a friend in his mitsubishi mirage. My car does have a pretty distint whistle under the hood. I think that We met you at the car show at Motorsports Authority a couple of weeks ago. My car was the one parked next to Evans 99 cobra vert. (but isn't half as clean as his)

cary

hey on the 28th a car show in gerdon its 1.5 hr away but all money goes toward a little boy that has cancer and no insurance I thought it would be cool if we got a lot of people together and went and its a great cause and it would be great for asap questions call me 9549230 cary mcmanus 94 gt

cary

its 20 to enter the show I think it will really look good for the car club and us being young that looks great but man its a kid lets do it for him call me

Users who are viewing this thread