Took the Pits for a walk in D.C.

Modded04

Established Member
Nice looking dogs, I my self have two pits one is fawn and white she is kingfish, red nose, and staff mix. My male is purple ribbon blue, blue nose. She is going into heat soon and we are going to breed them so we can buy another purple ribbon female. I feel that they are the best dogs there are. I have a 4 year old daughter and they have been great to her. If we are outside and it is time to come in she can grab them and get them in and they wont go after her at all. It is all in how you raise them. Just my
2c.

Dan

nckissfan

Nevermore
Established Member
nice looking dogs. I like the mix better.

what is that in the background of picture #3? I haven't been to D.C. in long time, and don't recognize it.

Venomous98Cobra

Established Member
Thanks for all the comments. I'm going to love taking them out more often.

a pit/shiba inu combo? Wow, never seen that one before.

I always liked shiba inus. They look just like red foxes.

I had a friend who bred pit bulls. They were the sweetest dogs ever.
Yea, first time I'd ever heard of the combination as well. She has some crazy senses and I'm going to assume that is coming from the Shiba in her since they are hunting dogs.

Awesome man. I live in South Riding, which is about 10 minutes from Manassass. We'll have to get a photoshoot going.
I'm game for that.

nice looking dogs. I like the mix better.

what is that in the background of picture #3? I haven't been to D.C. in long time, and don't recognize it.
Its the WWII Memorial.

Users who are viewing this thread