Top 20 post

Robertson Racin

All American Muscle
Established Member
Of the 20 post on this page, not stickies, 12 are polls.. 60%, thats sad.. The search function does work, or you could just ask the question outright.. No need for all these polls... OK, I'm done...

Last edited:

TRBO VNM

this has been a common complaint. I personally would rather not even have polls. its one thing when they are worth something and about something new. but a easy 15 min search and read and these people can have their question answered. so here we are bitching about so many polls...just like when people should search instead of asking which intake is the best.

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
I am going to go through, and start deleting some of the polls that I see as being useless or just stupid, or already answered in the next day or two.

Jeff

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
I closed a bunch. That way the search will still find them, but some of these are 80 bagillion years old, and for some reason they have come back from the dead in the last couple weeks.

1 bad bullitt

Do'in it in the dirt
Established Member
Vandenberg Air Force Base, California, United Stat
HISSMAN said:
I closed a bunch. That way the search will still find them, but some of these are 80 bagillion years old, and for some reason they have come back from the dead in the last couple weeks.

Now get the old forum format setup back, we only need one "terminator"forum, no sub forums, Of course this is a dead and beaten horse but its christmas so why not!

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
1 bad bullitt said:
Now get the old forum format setup back, we only need one "terminator"forum, no sub forums, Of course this is a dead and beaten horse but its christmas so why not!

Your destroying the Christmas spirit.... :cuss:

:pepper: :banana:

flyn high again

You are getting sleepy...
Established Member
Mixed blessing with the search working. The old polls are now turning up in search and people can't resist voting. Some polls are worth keeping. Most are garbage.

04cobratorchred

I Love Being Blown
Established Member
i really think if people want to do these gay polls then why not just make a thread for them, just polls. So they don't have to do it here. i think that would be the best way or just stop them all together.

caveman6666

V8 Ford, V Twin Hogs.
Established Member
FACT polls are useful.
OPINION polls are near worthless.

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
There are a lot of fellas on SVTP that really enjoy polls....why do you think they create so many of them and so many of us actually vote on them! I'm really not a big poll guy (no pun intended!) either....Maybe Sid could create a new sub-forum in the Terminator section for just polls. This would make everyone happy.

Kafn8td

Viperia Aspis
Established Member
How about a subforum just for polls? Then we might be able to have just 1 terminator forum, and a sub foorm for polls!

Users who are viewing this thread