Top Gear Latest : Ferrari 458 italia vs McLaren MP4-12C

Oman_cobra

Established Member
just wow, sick editing , awesome cars, Forza Ferrari , and what a record by the Mclaren

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=piO0UXVZLAA"]‪Top Gear MP4-12C vs. Ferrari 458 Italia (HD)‬‏ - YouTube[/nomedia]

if anyone can embed the video, itll be better

Last edited:

KzooMuscle

Established Member
I love his analogies and metaphors. That's why Top Gear in America will never live up to the original, these guys know just how to reel you in!

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
Anytime I watch these videos all I can think about is WHAT ELSE MORE CAN THESE GUYS LIVE FOR? Basically any car that is worth mentioning, the guys get to drive the shit out of them... Life isn't fair!

texaswrx

Established Member
What episode is that? I have the first three episodes of the new season. I need to finish watching them. Is this #3?

CobraRed01

CornerCarvinCravin
Established Member
That was a lot of fun!!! Amazing how completely unsettled the McLaren was running a 1:16...like a drive in the park. Looks like Stig put the whole car off track at the clip without as much as a hiccup. I thought the 458 was one of the best looking GT cars ever designed...but I think the McLaren trumps it. I disagree about being designed by a computer...the McLaren flows well. Guess I'll have to have both...in my dreams. Thanks for posting. Love those Brits. Named after a fax machine?. Priceless.

Oman_cobra

Established Member
What episode is that? I have the first three episodes of the new season. I need to finish watching them. Is this #3?

don't know exactly, but im a fan of topgear on FB and saw this comparison and searched for the video on youtube :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread