Top Gear: S12 E04... "race" from Switzerland, plus Veyron and Zonda do Top Gear track

SilentNoise00

Established Member
Anyone who follows Top Gear has to admit it was a pretty big episode over the weekend.....

I know Jeremy and Hammond made it to the "finish line", but does anyone else think that they were kind of dumb for not drafting each other all the way from Switzerland to Blackpool?

... also,the Bugatti Veyron was overtaken by the Zonda F Roadster on the leader board.... the Veyron was over-taken by the Zonda on for 4-th place as the fastest car around Top Gear's test track.... I have to admit, I really didn't see that one coming (but Hammond definitely got his wish)

Cobra-O

Established Member
What is with this show? When are the new episodes on weekly? I have my DVR setup to record them, but I keep getting reruns from 2006 and 2007. Most importantly, I missed this one!

spike_africa

Established Member
Because we do not get them on TV here. We get shows that are a year or two old. You have to download them from torrents to see the new ones. Checkout finalgear.com for all the episodes.

Users who are viewing this thread