Top Tier Gasolines

TRMNTR

Established Member
After reading this, I thought I'd treat my car to some 94 octane at Sunoco, so I rolled into Brighton to fill up. Unfortunately they no longer have the 94, so had to settle for 93.

Meanwhile, I saw Gary roll by in his grocery getter, so I pulled out and caught up to him at Autozone...must have been buying parts for the BMW???

Good to see you out in the car. The Harley probably needed the day off.

Cobrasized

Proud MCT Member
Established Member
Tells you how often Chad buys Gas !!

BTW, if you must know the wife's arms get sore holding the groceries on the way home on the Harley, so I've got the fast grocery getter in town.:eek:

TRMNTR

Established Member
Sunoco quit selling 94 over a year ago.
Doh!:bash:
Obviously, I rarely buy 94, but I used to run it often in my notchback. Unfortunately, that car probably hasn't been through a tank of gas in a year. Anyone want to buy some paint thinner?

Tells you how often Chad buys Gas !!

BTW, if you must know the wife's arms get sore holding the groceries on the way home on the Harley, so I've got the fast grocery getter in town.:eek:
Costco 93 octane usually does the trick. I should probably stick with that since it was tuned that way. ;-) At least it gave me an excuse to cruise Brighton...just like the old days.

LOL. Harley would be a great grocery getter. Just get one bag at a time and make a dozen trips. Just gives you an excuse to ride it.

utfan98

Lack of Restraint
Established Member
A little birdy tuner told me that Amoco (BP) had the best octane consistancy. I was buying BP but recently switched to Shell for the additives and an excuse to drive the car and extra 3 miles one way on a newly paved road. Not because of the oil spill.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread