TopGear US Reminder

postin the midnight oil..
Established Member
Just a reminder the US version of Top Gear premiers this Sunday at 10/9 on the History Channel... I know there are alot of ppl hating but as a fan of UKs Top Gear myself, I'm excited to see this show and hope it does well.. :pop:

Anyways, here's a link and like I said, keep an open mind and give it a shot..:beer:

Top Gear — History.com Videos

wjk

Established Member
It would have been better if Adam Carolla did it, like he was supposed to a couple years ago.

Boss75

Shoot first
Established Member
Thanks for the reminder. I want to check it out to see how well it compares to the UK version, which I really like.

LaFlavor

Established Member
Gotta love that first shot in the preview.

Now I'm also intrigued by this zombie show you all are talking about. So much to do.

pho_phizzat

Dapper as ****
Established Member
It wont be the same as the original. Dont have your hopes set that high. Just enjoy it for what it is a car show! I dont think they could ever duplicate the charisma that the brits have on that show. It is so damn entertaining to watch.

I cant wait.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
It wont be the same as the original. Dont have your hopes set that high. Just enjoy it for what it is a car show! I dont think they could ever duplicate the charisma that the brits have on that show. It is so damn entertaining to watch.

I cant wait.

IIRC they had an interview with one of the guys from TopGear and they said its like watching their show in its infancy, awkward, dull, didnt know what it wanted to become, etc.

Given time it will evolve. Each host will figure out their place in the show.

What im hoping for is US vs UK Top Gear challenge showdowns.

EnglishAdam

Established Member
I hope the show is a sucess over there but I have no idea who any of the presenters are:shrug:

If they are going to do the comedy like the original, I would have liked to see proper car guys like Chris Titus on the show or even Tim Allen.
Chris Jacobs would probably have been ok too.

NO-BlkLightning2K

Putin 2016. Yup.
Established Member
just a reminder that the real top gear is having a christmas special and will be back this january for a six episode run.

Users who are viewing this thread