Torch Red 10th Anniv '03

ChuckV

Established Member
Torch Red 10th Anniv '03 with CPO warranty

36,700 miles
Currently has FIPK on the car. I have a Bassani X (Cats and O/R pipes), and a Bassani Catback (with a small kink from backing out of an unfamiliar driveway) available also, but the stock exhaust is going back on for the sale.
Supercars up front were replaced at ~26k, and have a good amount of life left, as I tend to drive like a grandma through the twisties. Nittos 555Rs out back were new less than 2 months ago, have never seen the track or a burnout, and still have more than enough tread to avoid hydro-planing. Rotors and pads are brand new. Car is being inspected by my mechanic this coming Weds, to ensure that I have not overlooked anything. There are two small paint scratches on the roof that were there when I bought the car.

Synthetic oil was used every 5k. I did nearly all the oil changes myself. The car has been in the shop three times. Once to replace a blown coil pack when I first bought it. Again to get new rotors and pads less than two months ago, and once recently the recharge the AC.

I am selling because I have decided that at this point, I need the extra money more than I need a second car, and this dang NJ insurance is really killing me, even with a clean reccord.

This car was bought CPO. The powertrain warranty is valid through 7/25/09, or 75,000 miles. I'm asking 27,000 even. All reasonable offers will be considered, but I'm not in a huge rush.

I am located in Westfield New Jersey. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Edit: VIN is 1FAFP48YX4F442041

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread