Torch Red with White Stripes

freight hauler

Keep It Simple Stupid
Established Member
Some pics of Torch Red with White Stripes

For those of you interested as I was, this Cobra belongs to another member here on the site that goes by 04Red-Snake. I said that I would post the pic's for him. I was also thinking of going this route, but with the White DD Bullitts :D

Jury is still out, that torch red is really in a class of its own. Not sure if it was meant for stripes :rolleyes:

Sorry about the sizing, still a good lookin snake :pepper:

Last edited:

freight hauler

Keep It Simple Stupid
Established Member
Yeh, I guess I was being serious. Think it would be too much. I'm kinda gettin old, I guess I might be losing my wits about me :bash:

P.S. 9 pictures total, more to come still sizing them down. Will make the next few a little bigger :banana:

Last edited:

MikeW

Established Member
If he took the trouble for the stripes on the bottom of the door he could have at least went down the whole bottom edge of the car. Oh I dont care for the door stripes at all and the racing stripes are too much.

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
He should of never gotten the stripes....but its his car oh well :bored:

Mach Daddy

Life Is Mach1derful !!!
Established Member

The center stripes look GREAT !!! I don't care for the door stripes, though.

Leave the wheels alone ... they look perfect the way they are.

)))Cobra(((

Established Member
I was asking for pics of this car alot. I don't think I like it now that I have seen it. I am not ruling out stripes completely though! If you are gonna do stripes, I would definetely not do the side rocker stripes..........just over the top of the car. Flyin's car looks really good with stripes. Check this out:

normal_troycobra1.gif

This car looks bad ass with stripes too:

OrangeStripedCobra.gif

Also, it would look better if the lower grill area was all black instead of taking the white stripe over the 2 support pieces, like this:

misc200520064116hh.gif

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread