torco

20svtcobra03

Established Member
how many people are using? a buddy of mine has it and he said it works great so i orderd a case anyone have any imput?

forcefedcobra

Established Member
alot of people use it to be able to bump the timing up in their tune and also add a little security when running pump gas. I'll be running 17 psi with pump and a bottle of torco but will run 110 race gas on my 19+ psi tune.

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
On my race tune, I use a 32 ounce can with 5 gallons of 93 octane to get a final octane of 101. I run 11.5-11.6 A/F at 25 degrees of advance timing with this tune.

VincodeY

Established Member
quick question, would a bolt on (non pulley) cobra see any benefit running this without a tune?

T-Pain808

I Love Asian Girls!!!
Established Member
You can, but you will be wasting your money. Torco or race gas allows you to run more timing or more boost hence more power, without detonating. But if your not tuned for it, the benefits won't be there.

T-Pain808

I Love Asian Girls!!!
Established Member
92 for a stock pullied car should be more then enough. Once pullied I could see you running it as a safety factor, which I was thinking about. If your pullied I could see a very small benefit in power from running it, but at 20+ dollars a can, I would just look for a station with 93+. Either way just not worth the dollars if your not tuned for it.

evil04svtcobra

Established Member
You can, but you will be wasting your money. Torco or race gas allows you to run more timing or more boost hence more power, without detonating. But if your not tuned for it, the benefits won't be there.

+1

torco is a great product.

i use 10 gallons of 100% gasoline 93 octane mixed with a quart of torco. this is how i have my car set up every time i drive it. a street tune with higher octane i guess. gives my car the octane and helps make some nice hp with 18.8psi.

but i heard torco had gone out of bussiness, and was bought out by some other company that bought the name "torco".

any tests done on any new torco? is it still as good as it was before?

Users who are viewing this thread