Tork Tech GT's new shoes!

KLeech

2V FTW
Established Member
Have wanted to do this forever and finally pulled the trigger on a set of these a few weeks ago, I'm sure people will have mixed reviews about them but I think they're going to look sexy!

3adatu2a.jpg

anahemy7.jpg

qyje7u4e.jpg

XXR521's in Gold! Black rivets, and I bought svt center cap decals and cut them down to size to fit over these. All in all I think they turned out nicely and should definitely be eye catching on my black car! Pictures aren't the best, but I wanted to share the excitement of getting new wheels lol

Specs are: 18x8.5 with a +25 offset and 1.75" lip
18x10 +25 offset and a 3.5" lip

Last edited:

20redfire03

Established Member
Should look good, but I thought the centers were lime green till I read the gold center part.

KLeech

2V FTW
Established Member
Crappy lighting inside my house is to blame for that, and these are just iPhone pictures anyways.

KLeech

2V FTW
Established Member
Thanks man! Talked myself out of it last year but decided to finally do it. In a year or two ill probably move to some TF or CCW's.

Spyderbell

No Time for Gas
Established Member
I love them! In fact where did you get them i've searched for almost 2 minuets and can't seem to find them

EDIT. found em at next level. hmm maybe I should sell another gun....

Last edited:

tropicmustang

Established Member
Be sure to put up some pictures. Im curious to see how these fit on the rear of the car. Are you going to be running spacers to push the rears out a little?

KLeech

2V FTW
Established Member
I got them from next level motoring. Always wanted these but they just recently started offering them in single lug pattern instead of that stupid dual crap, I think that looks so trashy.

Also these 18x10's back have a +25 offset and most mustang brand wheels that are 18x10 have a +24 and the backspacings are almost identical so they're going to fit great. They offer a +12 offset but I thought that may be to aggressive if I ever wanted to run a bigger tire than my 295's. Right now my plan is 315 Toyo's out back, roll the fenders and if I can tuck a 10mm spacer in there I will. I'll be sure to get pictures up, my cars getting lots of outside modifications this winter so it should all come together nicely! And again thanks for the compliments guys!!

KLeech

2V FTW
Established Member
I'll be sure to get pictures up this spring when it's finished, for now it's in storage and it's not even all put together haha

whatwhine

Established Member
Sorry man, I think they're ugly. Never liked this style of wheel. Not my style.

It's cool u like it. I give u props for being different.

KLeech

2V FTW
Established Member
I knew there would be haters, but that's ok. 5 spoke mustang wheels don't do it for me either ;)

Users who are viewing this thread