Tork Tech supercharger kit ...never installed, almost complete.

JustinG60

Terminatorless : (
Established Member
Well... I was building a 2004 comp orange GT to fill the void that was left where my Terminator used to be... I realized that I can't replicate my car and I will never be happy with another one cause it won't be as clean as my old one. Sold the car and left with some parts.

Every single part for this supercharger setup was purchased brand new with the exception of the supercharger which had 20,000 miles or so on it when it was pulled off. unfortunately I don't remember which member here I got it from but it was from here.

what does this fit? New Edge with Romeo 2v is a bolt right up. New Edge with Windsor needs some adustments but can work (not sure on specifics cause I had a Romeo). this kit can be adapted to a 5.4 2v with manifold spacers from Tork Tech ...SN95's with PI heads can make this kit work as well.

Tork Tech intercooled kit (all hardware, pullies, etc is still in original packaging from TT)
Eaton M112 Terminator SC with inlet, stock TB, and dump valve (20k ish miles)
Ford Racing 47# injectors with FRPP plug adpaters
JLT Short Ram intake (painted comp orange)
SCT BA2600 MAF
Ford Motorsport IAT
Deutschworks 320LPH drop in fuel pump
Ford motorsport fuel tank top hat gasket
Ford fuel filler neck gasket
Ford supercharger gasket
Ford Throttle cable
OEM replacement fluid pump pigtail (to wire a factory pump for this kit)

---what's missing?---
fluid pump for IC
heat exchanger
fluid lines for IC
throttle cable bracket that mounts to SC
if you want your cruise control to work you need a cruise control cable from 03/04 Cobra
a tune ...pretty obvious here but you'll need a programmer, which you probably have
...unforseen odds and ends... (because this happens in any build)

I have $5,000 into this... I have a parts list and price paid written down at work, I try not to look at it anymore haha

***$3,400***

IMG_2618.jpg
IMG_2627.jpg
IMG_2628.jpg
IMG_2619.jpg
IMG_2625.jpg
IMG_2622.jpg
IMG_2626.jpg
IMG_2636.jpg
IMG_2638.jpg
IMG_2632.jpg
IMG_2633.jpg