Torque converter gurus...

radaman

Established Member
How many of you are running higher stall converters in their machs? I going with a 3600 stall from BC automotive, I also had a 3K stall in a previous 02 GT which wasnt enuf for me (had full bolt ons as well). It seems to be a toss up with alot of people btwn PI/3 disc and BCauto single disc(which can handle 800+ hspwr in lock up). I decided to go with BC auto as I think its a more efficient unit with more clutch surface area and better inner materials than the PI unit, though Ive heard its a great piece as well.

radaman

Established Member
radaman said:
How many of you are running higher stall converters in their machs? I going with a 3600 stall from BC automotive, I also had a 3K stall in a previous 02 GT which wasnt enuf for me (had full bolt ons as well). It seems to be a toss up with alot of people btwn PI/3 disc and BCauto single disc(which can handle 800+ hspwr in lock up). I decided to go with BC auto as I think its a more efficient unit with more clutch surface area and better inner materials than the PI unit, though Ive heard its a great piece as well.

Users who are viewing this thread