Total bridge collapse in Baltimore...

MG0h3

Established Member
Here is another thought about this incident.
You may even say "that's more BS tin foil hat wearing shit"
Who was Francis Scott Key?
Why none other than the man who penned our National Anthem.
I will wager a C note that when the new bridge is built, it will have a different name, probably along the lines of "George Floyd Memorial Bridge" or some other retarded woke BS.
It may even have train tracks so old Joe can have his story validated...

That won’t surprise me in the slightest.

But that still doesn’t mean the GOV planned this.

I mean if you go along with that theory, then they purposely let our military get its ass kicked and soldiers killed while withdrawing from Afshitisstan.

Then they purposely blew up the aid worker and a car full of children?

The immigration disaster is now the #1 issue in every political poll I see. I truly think those tards thought they were being humanitarians or something and lost control.

I don’t see how a constant cluster **** helps the GOV.

If total lack of confidence in GOV is the goal of all of these conspiracies, I guess it’s working.

I want to say that trust in the GOV is at its lowest point in history of the USA. My 82 yr old father said he’s never seen or felt it like this.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
1711841149327.jpeg

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
That won’t surprise me in the slightest.

But that still doesn’t mean the GOV planned this.

I mean if you go along with that theory, then they purposely let our military get its ass kicked and soldiers killed while withdrawing from Afshitisstan.

Then they purposely blew up the aid worker and a car full of children?

The immigration disaster is now the #1 issue in every political poll I see. I truly think those tards thought they were being humanitarians or something and lost control.

I don’t see how a constant cluster **** helps the GOV.

If total lack of confidence in GOV is the goal of all of these conspiracies, I guess it’s working.

I want to say that trust in the GOV is at its lowest point in history of the USA. My 82 yr old father said he’s never seen or felt it like this.

Most politicians can’t put a coherent sentence together but they are supposed to be conspiracy masterminds? Lol

I’m with you. The border is delusions of power by way of looking to be humanitarian saviors which they botched.

Our “leaders” would **** up a one car parade but people think they are ****ing masterminds. Lol

I do believe our politicians would sell us out for a wooden nickel.

EVs are for people that prefer flesh lights over vagene.

365 Saleen

Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
You would be surprised by what our Government has done.
Remember, the Victor writes the History.
Our History is pretty much a pack of lies.

Deceptive

Established Member
Premium Member

And I guess you have all the receipts, all the hard evidence? If this is true, show us. Post up every bit of proof. Emails, text messages, taped conversations, letters, everything.

At the same time, tell everyone here on SVTP that you believe Potato Joe is a criminal mastermind that is smart enough to continue the legacy of evil masterminds in power.

No excuses, no deflection.

MG0h3

Established Member

Our country is bankrupt.

Our military is out fighting numerous enemies that our military leaders also provide money to

Our military promotes trannies and advertises it.

Our country is being overrun by non citizens, who are Government is providing money and shelter to. Even kicking kids out of school to house them.

Men with fake tits hang out with our President at the White House.

Trannies and drag queens are appointed members of our GOV.

Go ahead. Try and surprise me. But good luck.

365 Saleen

Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
And I guess you have all the receipts, all the hard evidence? If this is true, show us. Post up every bit of proof. Emails, text messages, taped conversations, letters, everything.

At the same time, tell everyone here on SVTP that you believe Potato Joe is a criminal mastermind that is smart enough to continue the legacy of evil masterminds in power.

No excuses, no deflection.

I tried that once and it shut down the thread.
I am not your research assistant.
If you want to know, put in the work.
Only then will you believe.
I show you and it is dismissed it out of hand because I am some tin foil hat wearing loon and you go on your merry way.
If I can find this stuff, and I assume you are of reasonable intelligence, you should have no problem finding the truth for yourself.
But you won't.
You don't want to know, because it would disrupt your world view, your entire life of indoctrination.
You will dismiss this comment without even knowing why. You just do.
I drop little hints from time to time and you all think I am nuts.
Imagine if I showed you the depths that the rabbit hole went.
This has been an ongoing journey that I initiated a few years ago. I have only scratched the surface.
I will never look at the world the same. Most of this stuff is extremely disturbing. The levels of evil at work is unsettling.
Go ahead and mock me. IDGAF.
One little tidbit I will leave.
During Prohibition, the United States Government poisoned Alcohol to "discourage" it's use. The Government deliberately killed thousands of it's own citizens.
Look it up. It only gets worse.
1 John 5:19

Last edited:

Tezz500

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Established Member
The government literally

JUST LIED TO US FOR OVER A YEAR ABOUT A ****ING EXPERIMENTAL VACCINE THEY TRIED TO FORCE ON EVERYONE…

And y’all are like “that’s crazy conspiracy talk…” that there might be something Shady about a cargo ship taking out a bridge…

LOL wtf man…

Idk either way but I’m damn sure open to the possibility. I’m certainly not gonna just immediately dismiss the shit as tinfoil hat…

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

BrunotheBoxer

PUREBLOOD MASTERRACE
Established Member
Born and raised Brockton. Living in Naples.
The government literally

JUST LIED TO US FOR OVER A YEAR ABOUT A ****ING EXPERIMENTAL VACCINE THEY TRIED TO FORCE ON EVERYONE…

And y’all are like “that’s crazy conspiracy talk…” that there might be something Shady about a cargo ship taking out a bridge…

LOL wtf man…

Idk either way but I’m damn sure open to the possibility. I’m certainly not gonna just immediately dismiss the shit as tinfoil hat…

After what the government did during this covid bullshit period, you could tell me that E.T. The Extra Terrestrial was single-handedly running the world from a child’s bedroom closet and I would not argue.

The government total lost me forever and I’m not coming back.
Is it the jews? I am not smart enough to answer that.
Maybe E.T. Is jewish?

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
After what the government did during this covid bullshit period, you could tell me that E.T. The Extra Terrestrial was single-handedly running the world from a child’s bedroom closet and I would not argue.

Maybe E.T. Is jewish?

This.

Do I believe in all these conspiracies? Nope

Would I be surprised if a lot came true? Also nope.

Lambeau

Superfleck Moonbird
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
This.

Agree.

There’s also this to consider. We’ve all experienced it. It’s called the Baader-Meinhof phenomenon, aka frequency illusion.

IMG_5254.jpeg

Source:

blk02edge

Established Member
I tried that once and it shut down the thread.
I am not your research assistant.
If you want to know, put in the work.
Only then will you believe.
I show you and it is dismissed it out of hand because I am some tin foil hat wearing loon and you go on your merry way.
If I can find this stuff, and I assume you are of reasonable intelligence, you should have no problem finding the truth for yourself.
But you won't.
You don't want to know, because it would disrupt your world view, your entire life of indoctrination.
You will dismiss this comment without even knowing why. You just do.
I drop little hints from time to time and you all think I am nuts.
Imagine if I showed you the depths that the rabbit hole went.
This has been an ongoing journey that I initiated a few years ago. I have only scratched the surface.
I will never look at the world the same. Most of this stuff is extremely disturbing. The levels of evil at work is unsettling.
Go ahead and mock me. IDGAF.
One little tidbit I will leave.
During Prohibition, the United States Government poisoned Alcohol to "discourage" it's use. The Government deliberately killed thousands of it's own citizens.
Look it up. It only gets worse.
1 John 5:19
Textbook response

MG0h3

Established Member
This.

Agreed.

Again, I don’t think a lot of what happens is some decades long master plan. But who knows, maybe it is.

Are some people absolute cocksuckers and “bad” from the start? Sure.

Some are intoxicated by power. We’ve all seen this even at the micro first level supervisor level in both the public and private sectors as well as the military.

Cool person turns into Napoleon at the first promotion. You usually see the behavior calm down after a while.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member

Maybe E.T. Is jewish?

Killed me with the ”E.T.” line! :ROFLMAO:

100%

MG0h3

Established Member
One thought I have is that our society Kindof swings back and forth like a pendulum or you could say goes through cycles.

This is even more evident with the GOV due to election cycles.

I recall when the defund the police movement started, BLM, along with a huge spotlight on my agency.

I always said just watch, they’ll create this problem, then pay us more to fix it and use it as a win down the road.

Also said enforcement would swing back the other way.

Look what gruesome Newsom just did:

These are license plate readers. These things will tell you if a vehicle 8 states away is headed your direction and where to intercept it.

Facial recognition on the streets will be coming.

GOV of NY has military policing public areas.

I really don’t think they thought “hey, let’s go soft on crime. Let criminals go with zero punishment. Flood the country with illegals. Then a few years later we’ll turn the country try into a police state!”

I think it’s the exact opposite. They don’t consider the consequences of their actions years down the road.

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
Agreed.

Again, I don’t think a lot of what happens is some decades long master plan. But who knows, maybe it is.

Are some people absolute cocksuckers and “bad” from the start? Sure.

Some are intoxicated by power. We’ve all seen this even at the micro first level supervisor level in both the public and private sectors as well as the military.

Cool person turns into Napoleon at the first promotion. You usually see the behavior calm down after a while.

Exactly.

Would I have ever thought there was a pedo island? Nope. Surprised at this point? Nope.

Would I think an American government would specifically say “ let’s publicly make sure we announce tranny day is Easter “ .. nope. Surprised? Nope.

I can go on and on. Never would I think our government was truly so anti “ American “ … but Am I surprised? Nope.

Deceptive

Established Member
Premium Member
Just a coincidence I am sure.

If you were not some tin foil wearing but looking for excuses on why their life is shit, you would be surprised to find out how many vessel/bridge strikes their are like this in a year. But instead, you are now looking for validation. This is why I make fun of people like you.

Last edited:

blk02edge

Established Member
If you were not some tin foil wearing but looking for excuses on why their life is shit, you would be surprised to find out how many vessel/bridge strikes their are like this in a year. But instead, you are now looking for validation. This is why I make fun of people like you.

Every single car crash is a Clinton searching for adrenochrome

Users who are viewing this thread