Total induction dyno day & bbq gtg • saturday oct22nd!

OldTimer

An Old Drag Racer
Established Member
TITS-SigBlock-6.jpg

SATURDAY - OCTOBER 22, 2011 - ALL-DAY EVENT!
Hey New England Lightning & Harley Owners... Paul is planning another Dyno Day and BBQ probably mid-October so keep your calendars open. Probably a Saturday deal. Obviously we had folks from Maine, Rhode Island, Massachusetts, Connecticut, and New York last time with some guys from Jersey threatening to come but _they_ never showed. Actually closer for them than the guys from the island and maybe Boston.

DSC07158.jpg

DSC_0846.jpg

DSC07171.jpg

DSC07164.jpg

DSC_0839_2.jpg

Matias is right it'd be nice to see a good group from Jersey show up. I'll start a list here that we can update since I have nothing to do in-between therapy sessions LOL!

Definitely Coming:

OldTimer/Mike
mr12volt/Paul
CBRF150/Jim
207/Jeff
Ct.TOPGUN/Jim
Tylerallencar/Tyler
XONECRAZYX/Jim
BillyD/Bill
FlaresideF150/Justin
OutlawLightning/Jody
SonicB03/Jerry
JTBthewelder/Josh
VINNIE/Vinnie
MISTERgadget/Matias
BLN5pnt4/Josh
ProStreetRob/Rob
Harley#356/Josh
Toastman/Joe
BoostedExpy/Jon
DonsBolt/Don
DieselSVT/Ryan
PhLoBus/Matt
Outlaw6996/Bill
ThePunisher/Paul

Probably Maybe Coming:

LandOfGiants/Ken
phlpcyde/
FlatOut/
Whip/
02SilverSVT/
SVT1999F150/
WoolyBooger/
MySVTF150/
TimmyMac/Tim
DJCapri50/Darryl
SMOKE/Mike
LinoGT/Lino
I_Am_Fr0zen/Mike
ToddsLightning/Todd
RideTheLightning/Steve
TPR103/
BlowerWhore/Mike
Dude Lightning/John
TruBluGen2/Ken

Getting to TOTAL INDUCTION is a piece of cake. So many of us now have GPS's but here's some rough directions and suggestions, and here's your target Address:

Total Induction Tuning Solutions
701 Nutmeg Road N, #12
South Windsor, CT 06074

Phone:
Shop: 860-282-8487
Cell: 860-798-5046

Coming From New York/New Jersey:

OK, it sounds easy to take the GW Bridge and I-95 North, but a far less congested route would be to take the Tappan Zee Bridge and continue on I-287 to the exit for the Merritt Parkway (Rt.15). The Merritt dumps you I-91N just below Hartford so you go North to the I-291 (Exit 35A) interchange and head northeast to the Rt.5 exit (Exit 4 John Fitch) where you will get off and head North, making a right on Governor's Highway, cross the RR tracks and turn right on Nutmeg Road. Paul's shop is ID'd in the Google Earth shot below.

Coming From Boston/Worcester:

Take the Mass Pike (I-90) west to the Sturbridge interchange with I-84. Take I-84 west to I-291, use exit 61. Take I-291 to the Rt.5 exit (Exit 4 John Fitch), where you will get off and head North, making a right on Governor's Highway, cross the RR tracks and turn right on Nutmeg Road. Paul's shop is ID'd in the Google Earth shot below.

Coming From Rhode Island:

Follow Justin LOL. Seriously, take I-95 South to the intersection of Rt.9 in Old SayBrook, head North on Rt.9 to where it intersects I-91N. Take I-91N just past Hartford, North to the I-291 (Exit 35A) interchange and head northeast to the Rt.5 exit (Exit 4 John Fitch) where you will get off and head North, making a right on Governor's Highway, cross the RR tracks and turn right on Nutmeg Road. Paul's shop is ID'd in the Google Earth shot below.

Screenshot2011-10-05at33023PM.png

map.jpg

TITS-SigBlock-6.jpg

If you're within driving range, its worth the trip. Paul throws a nice event. I'll keep everyone posted once we get the date locked. Hope some of our Jersey brothers will come.

Mike

OldTimer

An Old Drag Racer
Established Member
DYNO DAY BBQ AT TOTAL INDUCTION IS NEXT SATURDAY!
OCTOBER 22NDMARK YOUR CALENDARS!

Weather outlook is for a gorgeous weekend. I'll be there around noon or a little earlier, I would come sooner but that's the day I have to be evaluated as an out-patient at my therapy facility. But it looks like we might have a mega-turnout.

Mike

OldTimer

An Old Drag Racer
Established Member
how far of a drive from boston?

About a two-hour ride from Boston proper. There are some Lightning folks coming from that area, I know BillyD is coming from Woburn. Jim Richards [XONECRAZYX] is I think just outside Boston. Don's Bolt may be coming from Chestnut Hill. I think Jim said a friend with a Terminator or Cobra might come with him. Full directions are over in LightningRodder in the Gen2 sticky.

Mike

Users who are viewing this thread