Totaled Mach 1 to New 5.0 on True Forged

Damon03Termi

Established Member
Last time I was on here, I made a thread showing my 04 Mach 1 with 23k miles. It had few aftermarket exterior pieces, Corbeau seats and harnesses, full exhaust, cams. Car made 373/355. I was driving it home after I picked it up in pouring rain and hydroplaned off the interstate. I was on Nitto 555rs. Yeah definitely regret getting drag radials out on a day like that. First time I had even let the car see rain.
ZHAWSdy.png

YsXOrPe.png

Heres the new car. 14' Base GT. My first brand new car. Still a work in progress. Let me know what you guys think! or make fun of my stupidity
6cjZKsc.png

XNIgwcC.png

orjxJm8.png

FRMpvLP.png

starnsey

Established Member
Wow, already has a perfect stance. Looks good...but damnit, it sucks to see a Mach bite the dust. Makes me paranoid about mine.

dbotkin

Established Member
The 5.0 looks great with those wheels. Unfortunate circumstance, but looks like a nice upgrade to me!

Blackpony13

Established Member
Nice GT and the wheels show off the car.What do the back lights look like on the 14's? Thought I saw one the other day that looked like led's around the light.

R1Lello

Established Member
congrats, and lesson learned, DR's are for the drags. Said it before but no one really listens. Drive safe!!

mystickb1996

Established Member
So I take it the true forged rims made it thru the accident unhurt?? That's great to here man looks great on the 5.0.... Best part is your new stock 5.0 stock makes damn near if not as much as the modded Mach... Time for exhaust,off rd x, intake and AED tune!!!

Palmer

Established Member
Sucks to see a nice low mileage Mach die like that. Sounds like it was a sweet car. The new car looks great though and I'm sure it's a lot more fun/comfortable to drive.

gabe1530

Banned
So I take it the true forged rims made it thru the accident unhurt?? That's great to here man looks great on the 5.0.... Best part is your new stock 5.0 stock makes damn near if not as much as the modded Mach... Time for exhaust,off rd x, intake and AED tune!!!

^ im wondering the same thing.
looks great!

svtaddict

Established Member
the rims on the new gt look like 20s and way different backspacing. im thinking theyre new.

Damon03Termi

Established Member

Actually different wheels. The wheels on the Mach were SSR GT3 reps. I just have a Roush axleback, barton short throw and 2 post bracket for now. Tryin to not void the waranty yet.
Looks damn good Damon, I'm ready to shoot that thing soon!
Thanks man! sounds good.

the rims on the new gt look like 20s and way different backspacing. im thinking theyre new.
You got it.

Very nice! Looks perfect, now you just need to mod it.

Has a few mods for now. Going to try and keep the warranty intact for awhile

Doesn't look totaled.
We couldnt believe it was totaled. It needed a new rear end. I snapped an axle when I hit. There wasnt much wrong with the car. They stopped adding up the damages at 16k though.

Users who are viewing this thread