Totaled my car already

WyoTechMSA

Rampage Skeet Hen
Established Member
Wow CobraKindaGuy youre a douche, you call someone a complete and total idiot because they burned out and lost control, god damn youre a loser. I bet youve never even gotten your car past half throttle have you?

tommyhil4_6

Buh Bye
Re: Re: Re: Totaled my car already

Originally posted by BayareaCob04
Damn ur an ass wtf u baby ur cobra huh? if so i feel sorry for that car even if u did treat it like a cobra u dont deserve to drive one everyone screws up some get lucky some dont its all how the world goes so after u finger ur self sell ur car and find a boyfriend to calm u down, then understand that WE ALL FU** up its nature ass!!

Drive it like u stole it its a cobra dip not a GEO :loser:

**** you... Your the one who lives in San Fran you ******...... go get your boyfriend.... what if he hit someones family and not only ****'d his life up (which he has done) but ****ed up someone elses? Go to a goddamn empty parking lot (EMPTY), the track or some kind of flats or race desiganted area and **** around.... If I ever see anyone pull shit like that and endanger my lifes or someone I care about i'll be going after them with the bat......

His immature ass could of killed someone, thank god his stang is totaled maybe now he'll get a Kia.

boostaholic

Mile High
Established Member
If you buy it back I'll buy some parts off ya. I need some taillights since I just painted my capri, might buy the headlights and the seats if everything is interchangeable. Good to hear you're ok :beer:

CobraKindaGuy

Established Member
Re: cobra needs sex

I'd rather be "tight-ass over 40" than some under-40 brainless wonder that continuously plays "it can never happen to me" type gambles with a 3400-lb object in a public street. :kaboom:

Hey mean....got Cobra? :bash:
I still got mine! :burnout:
Sorry to hear you are "up a tree without a Cobra!"
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited:

CobraKindaGuy

Established Member
Originally posted by WyoTechMSA
. I bet youve never even gotten your car past half throttle have you?

What? :eek: I didn't know these cars could do that! :rollseyes

brainless and clueless :burn:

Joe5.0

Established Member
No i aint got cobra i got saleen. hahaha and its not like i didnt check for people or cars or cats or dogs or whatever the **** u guys are talking about. O and your dissin on a ****en 4.0gpa hawaii unerviersity student you ****ing idiot.

99COBRA2881

Piss on Fox Sports1
Established Member
Originally posted by mean saleen
O and your dissin on a ****en 4.0gpa hawaii unerviersity student you ****ing idiot.

LOL
"unerviersity" :lol: :thumbsup: atleast you spelled hawaii right. :burnout:

CobraKindaGuy

Established Member
Originally posted by mean saleen
No i aint got cobra i got saleen. hahaha and its not like i didnt check for people or cars or cats or dogs or whatever the **** u guys are talking about. O and your dissin on a ****en 4.0gpa hawaii unerviersity student you ****ing idiot.

You are living proof that your 4.0 GPA only means one thing...you can be book-smart and still be as dumbass as they come.

BTW mean......maybe we can all chip in and buy you one of those little push-pedal Mustang replica cars that my neighbor kid has. Then you can brush-up on your burnouts and drive it into a bush or something. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited:

Joe5.0

Established Member
no duh i know i ****ed up who the hell in the world would burnout, power shift into second, and loose control and hit a telephone poll nad not say they didnt **** up? I know i ****ed up and now im paying for it.

team23jordan

Subaru Legacy GT
Established Member
just get over it
we all know he ****ed it up
who cares? its not like you are perfect
people **** stuff up all the time
but its matter of what the person ****ed it up
big deal

BlackGT

SVT God
Established Member
sry about the your loss but there is a right time for everything! (not trying to be an ass)

Users who are viewing this thread