totaled the Lightning....

shadygt500

Well man, last tuesday night...Coming down my street, about 12 yards out from the ave. Was kind of tired just thinking about going to bed. Someones dog ran out into the street. I tried to swerve and miss him, but abs wouldn't allow it skid right into a concrete culvert guard. Trashed to truck.
:cryying: Man, front bumper is pushed up under the front end..., blew two tires going over the curb, frame damage....the whole nine....I had a concussion and cracked knee cap, other than that just broken pride...I went down to the dealership asked if there were going to be any orders on a 02...Needless to say they did not know...So now I am in a debate of whether or not to break out and buy a 02 WS6 or wait and see if There are going to be any 02 Lightnings anytime soon....Does anyone know whether Ford is going to produce any 02' L's??? Talk about sick.....

LogiWorld123

Established Member
Sorry to hear that man. Glad you're ok though.

Blech, not a GM. wait for the '02 L's.

2001SVTMAN

Established Member
Don't go and buy the General's crap man!
I crashed 2 1/2 mnths ago....did I sell out? HELL NO!
I had about 10 g's in damage but what the hell that's what insurance is for. As a matter of fact, I took advantage that my truck is in the shop and got the cervinni ram air hood for it.
And by the way there is a 2002 L. So worst case scenerio just get your's fixed and upgrade to a 2002.
Trust me.

Don's Bolt

Blown Stang
Established Member
Shadygt

Sorry to hear about the L, hope you are doin ok.

There still should be a few new 2001's around. I know of a Silver and a white one on the dealers lot up here in Massachusetts. Se if your dealer can locate one for you.

Litenin75

Established Member
Don't go and buy the Garbage Maker. You are in Northern Alabama, therefore you can't be to far from Memphis. I have seen three or four '01 L's at dealerships in the past week. Make the trip, you will be happy you did. If you want I'll get the phone numbers for the dealerships and post them on here.

Litenin75

Established Member
There are three SVT dealers.
Homer Skelton Ford (901)525-2000
Dobbs Ford (901)362-6364
Dobbs Ford@Wolfchase (901)382-5555

mocklab

There are a few here in ATl also.
Gene Evans had a Blk and Slv a couple weeks ago.
NorthPoint had a Blk last week.
Gwinnett Place has a Red, Blk, Slv last week also.
(They used to have 2 Slv :D )

Let me know if you can't find their info.

Users who are viewing this thread