Totalled 4700 mile 2003 cobra... drivetrain mint!

MichaelFreedman

Established Member
2003 Cobra, totalled, drivetrain mint. 4700 miles!!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have a Black 2003 Cobra with 4773 miles on it that I purchased totalled to part out. I'm not finding the time, so I would like to sell it complete. It took a hard hit right at the A-Pillar on the passanger side. The passanger seat and dashboard are unsalvageable as are the door and front fender. Both front wheels took some curb damage but could be repaired. Rear wheels/tires are mint, and front tires look like they may still be good. Front and rear suspension components are good. Front and rear bumper cover as well as decklid are good. Drivers door, is good. Front fender was damaged by me. The hit pulled the core support twards the motor bending one coolant line and breaking the top off of the power steering resevoir. Radiator and intercooler heat exchanger are perfect. Blower, trans, etc... mint. One headlight was damaged, the other is good. Both fog lights are good. Wiring harness appears to be perfect. No cracks anywhere in the drivetrain. Inertia kill switch did not trip in the accident however both airbags did deploy. Has aftermarket exhaust and cold air intake. Slight exhaust leak but just barely. Motor starts and runs perfectly, no vibration. Trans goes through gears perfectly... can be yard driven very slow however the angle between driveshaft and trans is not straight so cant drive fast. MPS gets 15k for drivetrain with 60k on it. I'd like to get 12.5k for the car with lots of other stuff that can be sold.... and only 4773 documented miles on it. Car was purchased from a collector and totalled two weeks later. I do have a video of the car starting and running.

If you are interested, please email me at [email protected] as I don't always check the webite.

Users who are viewing this thread