tower shops carshow

brucewrs

UDLOSE
Established Member
Hey Ed dont feel bad about the gasket problem...It happened to me with my old dodge diesel.I think I lost about 8 quarts. Well I bet everyone will look to make sure that when taking the oil filter off ,the old gasket comes off too..I bet you never do that again.LOL

blowngt

Established Member
TheBlkMach1 said:
And my car is still at Razor's Edge. Dang it. I always miss the good stuff. :bash:

Chris, didn't you just get it back from Steve a few weeks ago?? You having them do the tune.....

You going to the 9-11 cruise??

TheBlkMach1

Leroy is back.
Established Member
blowngt said:
Chris, didn't you just get it back from Steve a few weeks ago?? You having them do the tune.....

You going to the 9-11 cruise??
Yah and then i took it Razor's for the meth injection and retune. I don't believe i will be going on the 9/11 cruise, you?

TheBlkMach1

Leroy is back.
Established Member
optionblkblower said:
Hey, are u the guy that had your car at razors edge with the procharger on it?
Probably. It's still down there. Now they are telling me Monday. I guess the damn tubes keep blowing off when they dyno it.

blowngt

Established Member
TheBlkMach1 said:
Yah and then i took it Razor's for the meth injection and retune. I don't believe i will be going on the 9/11 cruise, you?

I'm planning on going. Don't know if we'll spend the night though....

I'll be out of town the next few weekends, but let me know if you go down to towers next month and we'll cruise down together....

TheBlkMach1

Leroy is back.
Established Member
blowngt said:
I'm planning on going. Don't know if we'll spend the night though....

I'll be out of town the next few weekends, but let me know if you go down to towers next month and we'll cruise down together....
:thumbsup:

Fast Willy

Established Member
TheBlkMach1 said:
:thumbsup:

How you like the meth kit, should work great on your car, o ya by the way I'm the guy that put on and you have one sweet car I must say. The suspension on your car is amazing, what kind of k-member is that you have?

TheBlkMach1

Leroy is back.
Established Member
optionblkblower said:
How you like the meth kit, should work great on your car, o ya by the way I'm the guy that put on and you have one sweet car I must say. The suspension on your car is amazing, what kind of k-member is that you have?
Oh thanks!! I talked to Keith today and he was having problems with the s/c tubes coming off during the dyno runs so I guess will get the car back Monday. I'm just curious to see what kind of gains i will get from it. It's a UPR k-member.

Fast Willy

Established Member
TheBlkMach1 said:
Oh thanks!! I talked to Keith today and he was having problems with the s/c tubes coming off during the dyno runs so I guess will get the car back Monday. I'm just curious to see what kind of gains i will get from it. It's a UPR k-member.

My guess on our dyno would be anywhere from 20 to 30 wheel horsepower but remember thats on a mustang dyno not a dynojet. Once again sweet car.

Users who are viewing this thread