Toyo T1-S Tire Raffle to help out Tach9 over at www.mach1.org

351c.i.d

Flame me will ya?
Established Member
Any of you guys interested in winning a set of Toyo T1-S tires? Read on!

I know many of you cobra guys might not be familiar with Tach9 over on the mach 1 side of the house, but he's been organizing the 1st Annual Mach1 convention in Las Vegas, Oct. 1-3.
In an nutshell, many of us Mach 1 owners and even mustang owners in general have benefitted from Tach 9 in the way of advice on suspension, great deals on MM products and more importantly friendship. He's been a driving force in the Mach 1 Community and recently he came into some bad luck financial wise. Because of this he can't make it to his own convention so many of us are coming together to donate money to help him come in Oct.
So we are having a raffle in his name to give away a set of Toyo T1-s 245/45 ZR17 tires. These are outstanding tires and have unbelievable wet traction. The tickets are 20.00 bucks a piece and the drawing will be held at the convention in Oct. The winner will have the tires shipped directly to his/her house.

Like I said, many of you don't know him, or maybe not even care, but if you'd like to help out a fellow mustang enthusiast, or even if you'd like a set of killer tires, then head over to this link for all the info.
http://www.mach-1.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2636&page=1&pp=15
I realize that these tires won't fit for you cobra guys, so if anything you can sell them for a profit or we can discuss a larger size if you win.
If any of you can help, we would greatly appreciate it. Seeing the amount of people who have pitched in so far has been amazing and we hope to keep the ball rolling.
Thanks!

:D

351c.i.d

Flame me will ya?
Established Member
Ok all, we are almost at the 100% mark for breaking even with the tires, after that all donations will go to Tach9 to help him come to Vegas.
If anyone has any questions about anything, please feel free to pm me or send me an email at [email protected]

351c.i.d

Flame me will ya?
Established Member
Just to wet everyones appetite, here is what your ticket may win for you.

The Toyo® Proxes T1-S is the new generation ultra-high performance tire for the world's most demanding cars and discriminating drivers. The smooth-riding V, W, Y and Z speed-rated T1-S offers excellent wet and dry grip, exceptional handling, and resistance to aquaplaning.

The Proxes T1-S is a new generation product of Toyo’s exclusive DSOC II™ Technology. DSOC (Dynamic Simulation Optimized Contact Theory) II Technology, is a powerful super-computer based technology utilizing highly sophisticated three-dimensional simulations for the development and analysis of state-of-the-art tire designs

attachment.php

351c.i.d

Flame me will ya?
Established Member
Ok everyone, we've passed the break even point and now all money donated will go straight to Aaron.
Anyone interested in donating?

Users who are viewing this thread