Toyota Supra For Sale...

Jeff-'03

What's That Whine Noise?
Established Member
This is my buddies Supra for sale. I can get you his number or whatever if interested let me know hes looking to get around 40k O.B.O.
DSCF0183.jpg

DSCF0184.jpg

DSCF0188.jpg

DSCF0192.jpg

Jeff-'03

What's That Whine Noise?
Established Member
right now he says he could spend too much time makign the mod list...so it might be up here later or might be just for people who are interested.

Blue03Snake

Established Member
why would you say "righttttttt" who are you to know if the car is capable of 10's or not...i bet its faster than yours...

Smokey1226

Dirrty North
Established Member
whats up jeffery! So Danny is selling his supra after all? SICK car and very fast. Price isnt bad for a beautiful TT Supra. :rockon:

Last edited:

.n0b.

moar powa
Established Member
i can bet you your car 04yellowcobra, that this car is MUCH capable of 10 seconds. i've seen this car in person and the pictures dont do it justice. its one of the cleanest supra's out there and has A LOT of mods on it. when we posted it and we asked him to list the mods, he seriously said he doesn't want to take an hour to list them, had previous plans we had to get to. idk what they are, you'd have to get the owner, danny, on here and post it. i just know he sold his previous turbo and has one coming that is a T88, or something of taht range. i know its big because its bigger than my dam head, its a beautiful car and a reasonable price for the amount of money invested in it.

Last edited:

05OrangeBlast

Established Member
for a list of some of the mods go to conceptr.com, he's under the racine chapter, his nam e is dan L. for all you that doubt the car, please stop while youre too far behind, many of us have seen this car in person, its a monster, whats up doug and jeff? haha, look im on here and i own a neon!!!!

WDW MKR

Established Member
How about clear pictures, mileage, and a detailed mod list? No one is going to be a $40k car w/out any details. Have "lots of mods" and being the "cleanest out there" doesn't make it a 10sec car. Is the baltic blue paint original? What year?

Jeff-'03

What's That Whine Noise?
Established Member
its a 95 i think the "baltic blue paint" isnt baltic blue and isnt origanl it was origanlly black and he got a Royal Saphire Pearl paint job (RSP)...started it up the other day and snapped a cam in half...sold his gigantic turbo for over a grand and now has a bigger on on the way.if youre interested just pm me or instant message him on AIM at Dannyxpac2

WDW MKR

Established Member
If you don't mind, post back up when the car is fixed. I wouldn't be intersted until it is fixed and showing the everything else is still running fine.

Users who are viewing this thread