tr6060 conversion

v8venomgt

Established Member
*****SOLD***** *****SOLD***** *****SOLD***** *****SOLD***** *****SOLD***** *****SOLD*****

this is a takeout OEM transmission conversion i bought 2nd hand. i have not opened it up the case to inspect, but from my understanding 1st and 2nd gear syncros need to be replaced (common ) but the trans is still driveable and grinds only under high rpm speed shifting. i am listing this for sale because i have other priorities i must be looking at . comes with a SHELBY GT500 KR billet shifter, crossmember, OEM driveshaft, and hardware, clutch is not included. this is a 6 speed transmision and will bolt up to any 05+ car, AS WELL AS 10+ cars. for quickest reply text eightfour7 three4seven 14threefour

*you will need a reverse lockout sensor unless you want to muscle the shifter into reverse, and a 26 spline clutch disc.

parts for this transmission are cheap, you can find synchros here for $120 --------> D&D Performance - T-56 Magnum/TR-6060 Synchronizers

i am asking $1600 OBO. all offers will be considered. i would prefer NOT to ship, but if someone wants this, and is willing to set that up i will ship it. l accept paypal so long as the buyer will cover the fees either out of pocket or as a gift.

i am not willing to part out the shifter, crossmember, or driveshaft. however, i would consider selling just the trans though. pm me for that option

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread