Trac Off button not turning off??

silver04venom

David
Established Member
I bought my new snake a few days ago, and the Trac Off button is engaged. I want to turn it off during normal driving so I don't fly off the road, but when I push the button, the light stays on. From what I can tell, the trac control doesn't come back either, so it doesn't appear it is only the light that is having problems.

Has anyone had this happen? Could it have been something the previous owner did on purpose? The car is chipped/tuned, could it be setup for that as well?

Thanks for your help!

-Dave

apexasphalt

Storm
Established Member
Haha no pun intended bro, but usually everyone is complaining they forget to turn it off for a race so they get the mod u already have. just be careful you'll be alrite :)

tu212

Established Member
if you have a handheld tuner you can turn the T/C back on yourself.

I've tried doing this with my tune but I'm unable to turn it back on with the tuner. I've tried both off and on and niether one reenables it. Any tips how to get it back to stock so I can control the tc?

Last edited:

BBCOBRA

Established Member
I had a mail order tune from milehidyno for my predator. I could turn the traction control on or off no problem. It seems I had to select the opposite that made sense to me though. I'd get in contact with RWTD and see if they have it turned off or are overriding the predator for some reason.

I havent tried to turn it back on with my sct yet. I just leave it off all the time anyway.

FromGTtoSVT

can't believe I am still here
Established Member
chances are its something the previous owner did either through the tune or the black box mod that alot of people were doing a while back.

silver04venom

David
Established Member
Thanks for all the help, I have a handheld, haven't even looked at it yet. Will play with it to see if I can figure out how to work it. Where exactly does it plug into? Under the glove box??

Thanks,

-Dave

Users who are viewing this thread