Track apps accuracy????

dynasty_365

Established Member
Hey guys just wondering what's the accuracy of the track apps on our car? For those of u who go to tracks what are your times vs your track app times. Pretty close or are they off or what?

dynasty_365

Established Member
d5bce1bcce714babed8b45d0a4c7452d.jpg

dynasty_365

Established Member
Pulling this consistently. Can get it down more. Was in 13.3-13.5 for awhile til I got used to the car better. Does anyone know the accuracy. I'm not making it to the track til the 30th of October

thehunterooo

Established Member
What are your specs/mods?

From what I have read and seen some people say the track apps are off a bit, though i have not seen anyone run the 1/4 at the track with the app :( would be a good test for accuracy. I think it is safe to say it is within .1-.2 seconds. I hope to make it to the track myself within the next few weeks.

Last edited:

thehunterooo

Established Member
Not a bad time at all then, most stock cars are running high 12s low 13s normally, best stock times have gotten down to 12.5. If you do make it to the track then keep us updated and test the app as well, only way to really find out how accurate it is. What 0-60 times are you seeing as well? I hover at about 5-5.1, but my best is 4.7 (I do have an auto).

dynasty_365

Established Member
4.5-4.7 usually. Yea I'll make sure to use it at the track. Have track day on the 30th and then import face off is on November 15th. I'll be at the track a lot over the next month or so

Users who are viewing this thread